Reviews for Two Peas In A Pod
sola-bola chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
hmm been long since you updated...maybe you should pic up where you left off coz this is a fun story...I like it :D
BloodRedViolet chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
this is good please keep it up this ia not a very common pairing and i want to see how you would pull it off
Ozuma and Blank's Lil' Kitten chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
I've been waiting anxiously for an update but still nothing! ;_; Please don't stop writing! PLEASE PLEASE!

The Max/Mariam bits were awesome (isn't Mariam oh-so lucky? :p)

Oh update soon! /

BTW

I updated my chapter story and I thought you might like to know as this one has a little but lovely helping of Kai/Ozuma, yayayers! Would you please read and review it? Please with strawberries and whipped cream and... a cheescake? -

I hope you write chappie 5 soon! Good luck.
MariamTiarko chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
you just have to update soon! i can't live with out that! this is so cool a story!
GollygoshGolightly chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Wow! I really liked that! Please update soon! :D
Ida Cippo chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
hey! I know it is quite a long time you updated but I just found this story and I found it so great I have to review!

I truely love it! YOu are great at describing the two captains, and the way their temper rises. Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Yay! you updated Finally! Woohoo!

*ahem* sorry, one of my fav fics is back...I like unusual pairings and it's so sad that there are so few KaiOzuma So thanx for updating!

And I didn't know Ozuma was gay...hmm...why'd Kai get all angry at the end? Oh well, I'm sure you'll tell us nxt chapter!

Tuli-Susi, formely, the reviewer known as 'Sam'
MidnightStarr chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
I will say it now,and I suspect to say it again:You have a very fine flare for writing.I enjoy your work,so please keep it up!
LiPhi chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
o! i real like this! .

I think the way you made Rei and Kai seem was extreamly good... you made them seem really really close but not in love...

and yay for MaxMariam fluffyness ;}

Kai and Ozuma GREAT COUPLE .

can't wait til you update ;]

-W.N
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I luv this fic,but more Mariam!PLease review!
MagicalKaiLover18 chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
This is great! Please update soon! I love the fact that Kai and Ozuma are a pairing! That is so rare! Great story! Please update soon! I really am enjoying this so much! I'm dying to find out what happens! Also I MUST find out what is happening to Kai! You HAVE to update! This story is excellent!
Sam chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
mind finishing the fic? Sorry if that sounds rude, I'm just really curious about what happens next. good for you for writing this fic. There are few OzumaxKai fics out there, friendship or romance. and I like the similarities in their actions too. nice touch.

Keep wrinting please! _ [forgive me, I can be quite impatient
Ozuma and Blank's Lil' Kitten chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
You must update this ASAP!

You have me really intrigued and I'm so hoping you're not one of those authors who start a superb Kai or Ozuma story then never update it again! (who am I to talk? But then, I'm just slow at updating, I'm not quitting on 'em! :p)

Well, I must be off, cuz my idiot little brother is driving me nuts to use the computer. (if I could, I'd make annoying older/younger brothers illegal in Malta/Gozo!)
AaraNari chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Awesome! Update soon but please put some KaixOzuma action in there! And by the way who's going to be the seme and who's going to be uke? Ozuma doesn't seem like much of an uke and that goes for kai, too! They're just to stubborn to be submissive! Uhh... I guess I sorta rambled there for a min.

Just PLEASE update soon!
Elemental Gypsy chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Nice chapter, but evil cliffhanger (though i have no right to complain, do i?) What's wrong with Kai? Update soon, please.