Reviews for Unseeing Eyes
m1m1 chapter 14 . 12/19/2019
I would like to read more please?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
its good very awesome
Resistance chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Really Good Chapters Naruto and Kagome make a cute couple. It was horrible how could her own father make her blind and deaf. Hope you make more chapters and keep up the good work..
Dirfoobiffity chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
...bajesus meh LOVES this story plzz update quite soon
Kage Hasu chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
I HATE Naraku, Kanna, Kagura, and Kagome's family...hate them, hate them, hate them. -sniffles- I just want Kagome to get her sight and hearing back so she can be happy, remember the past, marry Naruto and completely and utterly destroy Naraku until there isn't even ashes to blow in the wind and damn him to the lowest level of hell (in other words level 10) -bawls- you haven't updated in so long, Kage Hasu
LeafeKnight7 chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
This is pretty cool. Soon Kagome and Naruto will be reunited, but what of Naraku? Dun dun dun! I hope to see more chapters in the near future. Until then, _Ja ne!
Sere011 chapter 14 . 2/3/2009
i really like this story thank you. x
hellfire95X chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
OMG more please!I love it!
Kagome Taisho chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Is like Naraku obsessed with Kagome or something? Oh this story is so swet! I like, is Naruto going to kick Naraku's big ugly butt? Good job and good luck writing this very good story!

~Kagome Taisho!~
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
Great story please update soon!
EmoCupcake354 chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
cool!
Allthingsgeeky chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
OMC i love this story it is so exciting and i can't wait until the next chapter
Mayukagurl chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
-Pokes author- ... looks like your still away.. -tilts head- so.. wanna come back?.. you know.. SOON..? XD

If needed, I would love to help you with this story 3
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
i'm pretty sure i know what happens in the next chapter. but i will wait for you write it and compare my thoughts.
uchiwasasuke79 chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
i like how you constantly switch back and forth between different stories. i also liked this chapter especially because i was wonder/ waiting for when Kikyo would finally make her appearance.