Reviews for Grayson's Tale
Megan 360 chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
I felt like crying through dis whole thing. U r an amazing writer!
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Very great prose, but at one point you say "feet" when it should be "feat."
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Okay, the Teen Titans show call it a Birdarang, but in Batman and the Teen Titans/Super friends comic series, he actually uses Batarangs.
critic chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
Amazing story. It was simple and dramatic, one of the best I've read.
Akemi1582 chapter 14 . 12/1/2006
Hi! Just caught the new chapter, awesome conclusion! Sometimes it's hard to find one of those really good Robin fics, but this one was cool. You're an excellent writer, I've put you on my alert list, I'm not going to miss anything else you come up with!
Ceirwy chapter 14 . 11/29/2006
This chapter was slightly confusing in the "dream" portion (probably because I'm slightly tired XD). Perhaps it's the mention of all the different birds without modifying the words used. But despite that you've managed to paint the chapter wonderfully. I love the introduction of Scarecrow (one of my personal favorites among the villans) and Robin's transition to Nightwing. Fabulous!
KF fan chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Very good chapter as usual. I especially liked Dick's explanation to Tim of the his multiple roles. That was a very good explanation of the identity quandary that these guys face.
KF fan chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
Very good chapter. The contrast between the genteel Bruce Wayne-Clark Kent conversation and Robin and Batgirl fighting bane was well executed.
MyMonkeyIsOrange chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Nice story line. I like it.
Jader chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Good chapter, even though it was a bit brief. Very good imagery in particular.
digi-gal-rox chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
this story is quite good. pls update soon!
Akemi1582 chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
I just found this story, and I must say that it is quite good! I love how you can go deep into Robin's mind but still retain his personality. And there's only one chapter left? Is that what you meant by your note at the bottom? If so, I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!
Ceirwy chapter 13 . 11/24/2006
I love this story. Your insight into Robin/Greyson's life is well put together and very well done. The way you alternate in your writing style diversifies the story pattern just enough to keep you intrested and be fun without taking away the clarity and flow of the main story line. Also you have quite an extensive backround library of info that you use skillfully. I congradulate you on getting Robin's character dead on. Fanatastic. The few errors you have in writing don't take away from the story. My only regret is that I didn't find this earlier.
KF fan chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
"I'll try to be back before you get up."

?

All universe quality girlfriend and he's gonna punch the time clock and go to work. Messed up by the bat!
mr.rogers chapter 4 . 9/11/2006