Reviews for The Taming of the Shrew
thebookishone chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I honestly think Shakespeare would have a lot of fun with these two. That being said, LOVED the whole Shakespeare-in-Bleach thing. I can totally see it crashing and burning if Ichigo tried using Shakespeare on Rukia.
PS. I like how Ichigo just shoves the ring onto her finger before she even gives an answer (such an Ichigo move.)
hunterofcomedy chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
It was a wonderful story! Ichigo and Rukia were certainly in-character and it Ichigo reciting the sonnet was pure gold! I only wonder if Renji and Ichigo's 'bonding' was due to Ichigo telling Renji about the proposal and the red haired soul reaper wanting to "test" Ichigo, just in case?

Either way, I loved the story and the ending was hilarious! XD
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
thats my ichiruki, quarell means love for their relationship, lol
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
XDDD LOL This shit is awesome *0*
B000097z chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
hehehe that was fun, him trying to be romantic and very interisting
Ayl chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
So cuuuuuuute! And so funny! Good job here!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
asdfghjkl oh Ichigo. Oh Rukia. Those two are so violent even when they're in a romantic setting. Thank you for sharing.

And dying here, because the sonnet! Oh my god, "The Taming of the Shrew" was one of my first Shakespeare plays I'd been introduced through to via fanfic.
Lovely Pencil chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this is so cute ! :D
wynnsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"He called her a bitch, but still shielded her fall with his body. That was one of the things she loved about him."

-I love that too.

thanks, nice story. I must go back an analyze the sonnet now.
thechosenone305 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aww... that was such a cute proposal! :D This is by far, my most favorite Bleach one-shot i've ever read. Nicely done!
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Love the proposal. Obviously Ichigo is very original.
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
EPIC!

I really can't describe how epic this story was...I laughed so much the moment Ichigo started to recite the poem XD And his ramblings, lol When he says he 'forgot that part' I just squealed...he totally would XD

Great fic!:D I love it!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
haha... that was so cute, so funny, and so ichiruki! i could picture it happens somewhat like that if he did propose to her for real. nicely done! loved it! :)
deliciouskamepi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love it !

So Rukia and ichigo !
damncritic chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
haha! OMG. I can't believe Ichigo did that! :D:D:D

***

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day…" he began through gritted teeth.

"Are you drunk!"

***

I can totally imagine this scene! Nice job!