Reviews for The Visit
KendrixTermina chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
unexpected but charming.
KendrixTermina chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Also sucessfully stylistically distinct.
KendrixTermina chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Interesting to do this with multiple perspective swaps. I love how philosophical Spock's narration is and how it's markedly different from his mom's account of the circumstances at least in style.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Interesting.

He markedly comes off as more ...relaxed? Settled? savy? than in installments set earlier in the timeline. One begins to recognize the more certain and lowkey witty individual from the days of the infamous 5 year mission.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
A good strong story with suspense aplenty. You had a little difficulty with tenses at the end of the previous chapter, but this did little to diminish the appeal. I'm hoping you return to it one day.
lisa.scherf.9 chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
In which you really should finish this...
GWBear chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
This story is great. Please finish it. It's got a lot of potential!

Thanks!
Owlkin chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
No more?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Just found this story. I love the rotating POVs! Each character's viewpoint is so clearly delineated and obviously deeply felt; it's obvious why there is conflict between them. Amanda is great in this story: she is so strong and vocal, and very clear about what she thinks of her two Vulcans' behavior, even as she feels caught in between them. Sarek's great difficulty dealing with Spock's actions is also expressed so well; it's easy to envision him maintaining an 18-year silence with his son. And I really like how Spock's viewpoint has evolved since he's been at the Academy; whatever his reasons for going in the first place, he now has mature and serious reasons for staying. I hope you update this one once Home is the Sailor is complete!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
So many great stories to be completed. May you Live Long Prosper and keep writing till all completed and posted.

I am so selfish.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
A fantastic start to a story and one that I've waited eagerly for more of. I hope this joins A Christmas Carol in the completions that Ms Foley is currently posting to this site (and my apologies if it is a Mr. Foley rather than a Ms.).
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I know it has been years since you posted any updates to most of your stories. I hope you will one day come back. Your stories are so rich and well written.. you catapult me into the very story itself... you are a wonderful author and deserve to in company of Steinbeck and Hemingway
thornlady chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE update this fic! its soo god and thers only got to be one or two more chapters to finish it! its just been left on a cliff hanger! :)
Thornlady chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
UPDATEEEEEE! LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
thornlady chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
NOOOOO UPDATEEEE! i want to see Sarek and Spock make up!