Reviews for Falling
nblkolt chapter 1 . 2/26
I love how describe their understanding of each other. This was a great scene. I felt like I was watching an episode! Thanks for sharing!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I like. That relationship is as complicated as any and by no means can be rushed. You stayed very true to the characters as well. Good job.
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aw, I love these two. Great one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
What a beautifully written story.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
aww sweet the ending one word BUSTED
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nicely done. A neat, brief, but perfect little glimpse into this world.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Absolutely loved it! The end gave me a warm fluttery feeling!
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
There were a few hitches in punctuation that threw me off now and again, but I got the hang of it. This was a very nice illustration of the chemistry between them, most excellent. :) And, MY GOD, it was IN-CHARACTER! YAY! ;)
Connecticut Junkie the Second chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It's been about 10 years since I used to watch this show but this fic took me right back and reminded me how much I miss it. I loved the combo of action and sweetness, and you definitely captured how those two say so much with so little. I also love this line:

But then, anyone who'd ever been knocked off a skyscraper before Elisa had landed on the ground, and never told anyone anything again

This fic made my day.
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great story! I liked it a lot... ;0)))
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very nice and well written... romantic too.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I really like the beginning of this story, the descriptions of falling and the line about Elisa sharing a secret with the dead.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is really beautiful. I love the way you write, the way you shape images with your words.

It's been a while since I've been on this site, and I'm delighted that this was one of the first fics I found on my return. It's lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Forgive me if I sound too flowery, but this piece genuinely deserves it.

Your humble servant,

Masako Moonshade
shawanasama chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great short story. I enjoyed the Elisa/Goliath interaction at the end.
Crisis Project chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
An overall enjoyable piece to read. It was satisfying in its short yet poignant descriptions, but I felt at some parts your sentences could have done with a little more punch. However, I do agree with the others and would love to come back for more.