Reviews for The Game of Life
LMW chapter 34 . 3/17
Oh, man, that scene between Toby and the President sounds exactly right.
sherryola chapter 44 . 2/20
oh my goodness! i've been looking and looking for good west wing fan fiction. It's hard to find. There are many many one-shots, but i wasn't long involved stories. I stumbled on this one and I'm so thrilled. You have a gift. You got each character down absolutely. As each character appeared and acted and spoke, I could hear their voices around me. The kindness and humor of Danny, the elegance and strength of CJ, the manic intensity of Josh, that ability to get in his face and be gentle from donna, Sam's overall lovely self, Toby's sarcasm and slight bitterness along with his absolute ability to be true to who he is and not back down, ainsley's way of talking a mile a minute without taking a breath, Jed's intelligence and thing about odd facts, and Charlie, Charlie the sort of every guy, someone to whom we all can relate. i am totally impressed and blown away. i'd love to see a sequel to this someday, the Sam seaborn presidency. grin. Thanks for writing.
lm03qi chapter 44 . 3/27/2014
Awesome story! Wonderfully written.
Thanks!
Fluffernutter8 chapter 44 . 6/4/2012
I just finished watching TWW for the first time and so (of course) went searching for some post series fic (because even after seven seasons, I needed so more closure). I am so glad I found this because it was just what I was looking for: it was lengthy, bridged the gap between the future shown in the season 7 premier and the situation at the end of the show, expressed some concerns I had about President Santos, got Sam and Ainsley together and wrapped up the Toby thing really well. I especially want to compliment you on your character voices. Every one was incredibly spot on.

Thank you for helping me start off my West Wing fic reading with such a strong story!
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 44 . 5/31/2012
Chapter 43 & 44 actually made me cry, damn you lol
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
My eyes did not fill up when CJ asked them to be grandparents...nope...ok maybe a little :)
Veridissima chapter 44 . 4/8/2012
Love everything about this story

It seams so reaL, and you can really fell the characteres.

I love that they have a hard time picking the name, it's just so funny

I love how you work CJ friendship with Toby

I love that you include every character

I love that she had to stay in DC, so she was with them

I love that she was with Toby went she went to labor

I love the fight scene because of Rebbeca

I love so much this two last chapters, I would love that the library was real and everything the oval office and Leos office. A little bit sad that Kate and Will break up, but happy that Ainsley and Sam got married (even if I never know who I think it's better for him Ainsley or Mallory) and that Zoey and Charlie are together

I love the way that Josh porpose to Donna

I love that Josh plans to make Sam the president

So I love all your story, I would love if you wrote a sequel
lvgsrcsi chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
i have read and reread this story about 4 times in its entirity since i started watching the west wing this year. i wanted to tell you how great this story is and that all of your stories are awesome! keep writing them
Rae chapter 44 . 7/20/2008
Fantastic. Wonderful, Amazing. read the whole thing and i loved it. completely how it should be. well done. a few grammar mistakes here and there but overall i loved it. thanks :)
Kirsten chapter 44 . 7/7/2008
Fantastic. Seriously, best West Wing series I have ever read; you had me hooked. Your characterization is perfect - I could visualize each episode in my head - you made everyone come to life. And props on including the entire cast in some form or another (and doing it so well!) rather than simply focusing on the CJ/Danny side of things (as much as I adore that side!). The details you included from over the course of the series were very impressive. I could go on, but I just wanted to make sure I left you at least one review to say congratulations :)
MyAlias chapter 44 . 3/1/2008
Great ending for a great (and epic) story. Thanks for writing this!
MyAlias chapter 40 . 3/1/2008
LOVED this chapter. You managed to create a lot of suspense even though we all knew ahead of time that both CJ and the baby would be fine. The Josh/Donna scene was also great—it made me smile. I still wish we could have seen that particular scene on the actual show...
MyAlias chapter 22 . 3/1/2008
I am continually impressed by how good your dialogue is. Every chapter has at least one moment—and often many more—that make me smile or laugh out loud. This chapter, I liked '“You know President Santos propositioned you today,” CJ said.

“I asked him to stop calling me,” Danny joked. “I told him I was very much in love with my wife.”' I also liked it when CJ said, "We've been married for a while now. I don’t think the church, our parents or society would frown on this." Can't wait to read more.
MyAlias chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
The past few chapters have been great. I particularly like ' “When you married CJ did she slowly strip you of all your manhood?” Josh asked Danny.

“I didn’t really have a whole lot of manhood to begin with, but what I had left she basically took, yeah,” Danny nodded smiling as he added more water. ' As usual, you totally get Danny. Nice job.
MyAlias chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
What a sweet chapter. I also liked this: ' “Thanks,” Danny said. “I guess I’m not much of a security risk then?”

“We were always confident we could take you sir,” Mark replied. ' I could really here that conversation happening on the show. Nice job!