Reviews for Remordere
MusicalMelody001 chapter 14 . 7/28
*Stutters baffledly at cliffhanger, last update date, and the lack of next chapter button* Great story though!
diseptiv chapter 14 . 5/6
I wish you would Finnish this story
Chelseab123 chapter 14 . 4/11
Update
Did you fall off of the planet and die!? Come on, if you are not going to finish this amazing story, will you at least say so? Maybe put it up for adoption and let someone else finish it? Or maybe just do an epilouge, i really want to know how it ends.
Dragonlov4ever chapter 14 . 1/1
This is so good, why isn't there more :'( Please tell me that you will continue
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
this story is absolutely amazing! it is so interesting and unpredictable! I really hope that you will continue with it because I can't wait to see what happens next :)
GhostGirl2195 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love this story
Reanna maddox chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Please finish the story, I know it's Ben 8 years and I would be wered to write a chapter but please do,,, I love this story and others do to ,, please don't stop the magic with this story
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
The 'fun' stuff happens now? The story is very cool, awesome and I never read a story like this.
Tessers2899 chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
I loved this story and how Danny suddenly changed because of his memories is really cool I hope you update
Tess
Samantha Fenton chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I know you probably will not continue this story but I've really enjoyed it. I would like for you to just all-of-the-sudden decide to write a new chapter, me and many others love this story and wish for it to proceed, I guess I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story and how great you wrote it.
write-notright chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
'Hopefully next chapter will be up by next weekend.' I think you forgot the eight years time bit. -_- anyway, this was a great story, I hope you find time to continue it at some point. :)
Milo21 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
You need to update ! Seriously!
TrustyFoxy chapter 14 . 6/10/2014