Reviews for Remordere
Thedarkgirl1121 chapter 14 . 1/1
Ah-hem... It appears that your a bit... Overdue. It has been over a week and you still havent updated? In fact your... 6 years late. Im really hoping for a update. This story is amazing and ill like to know what happens. I hope im not disappointed and left without knowing what happens. I'll hope too see you soon, ill look forward to it.
Mageblood chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
This is amazingly good, and I would love to read more. Thank you for this wonderful read!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
After you explained the meaning the title is perfect for this story. Good call on the title.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
please update! :D
FanficFANatic chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Wow. Danny's different. But this different is... Idk if I like it or don't. But I do like it when Danny is a bad boy. Hehe... Any way keep it up!
MusicalMelody001 chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
*Stutters baffledly at cliffhanger, last update date, and the lack of next chapter button* Great story though!
diseptiv chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I wish you would Finnish this story
Chelseab123 chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Update
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
Did you fall off of the planet and die!? Come on, if you are not going to finish this amazing story, will you at least say so? Maybe put it up for adoption and let someone else finish it? Or maybe just do an epilouge, i really want to know how it ends.
Dragonlov4ever chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
This is so good, why isn't there more :'( Please tell me that you will continue
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
this story is absolutely amazing! it is so interesting and unpredictable! I really hope that you will continue with it because I can't wait to see what happens next :)
GhostGirl2195 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love this story
Reanna maddox chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Please finish the story, I know it's Ben 8 years and I would be wered to write a chapter but please do,,, I love this story and others do to ,, please don't stop the magic with this story
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
The 'fun' stuff happens now? The story is very cool, awesome and I never read a story like this.
Tessers2899 chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
I loved this story and how Danny suddenly changed because of his memories is really cool I hope you update
Tess