Reviews for Thunderstruck
PrimalScreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Sweet of Bluestreak to want TC fixed up. Great story!
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked that. It was interesting to see a slightly less sympathetic and more realistic side to the Autobots. They honestly couldn't spare the resources to help Thundercracker, and - let's face it - they're in the middle of a war. Even if two opposing soldiers could have a civil conversation, in battle it's kill or be killed, and it was interesting to see Thundercracker acknowledge that. A good story - thanks.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
interesting and fairly amusing bets bit was the line where Ratchet tells Blue he cant bring back every stray puppy and wounded con! Also Blue's concern for the con and the reastions to that. good good.
Rungian Analysis chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lovely. Wonderful. Beautiful.

Just fantastic! I love this fic so much! wickedly awesome! The depth and discription is just so lovely. . .Keep up the great work dude/dudette!

tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This is a great story. I read it at Lexicon, but I'm glad you posted it here so I can tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. You write Bluestreak SO well.
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
aw bluestreak's so nice
Wingnut17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very touching! Spot on characters and a nice ending with a good bit of tenseness in the middle there! Yum!
Evil-Mecha-Pilot chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Damn you! Do you know had me on the edge of my seat?

Thundercracker is my fav 'Con! The (almost) death scene just rip right into me! But everything is ok now!

You really had my attention through the fic. Never turned away from it, even to answer the phone.

You captured the emtion well.

Hopes to you!

Write more fics like this!
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw! Poor TC; poor Bluestreak. This was very touching, and I'm a sucker for touching, especially when it comes to enemies learning that the guys on the other side are people, too. And TC is the kind of guy who would forgive Bluestreak for just doing his job in this ugly civil war of theirs...
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
well done.

It really made me think about the two who are most likely to get along if there was no war. They may be on seperate sides, but their sentiments on the war are much alike.