Reviews for Antipodes
Goomba chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*SMILE* Jack admitting feelins is always one of my favorite types of fiction.

Cheers Jen
Noxbait chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very nice. I like that this is a very mature look at the aftermath of Menace. Very in character. thanks
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved the way you slipped in the background for Sam with Jacob and Mark's relationship before bringing the reader to the point of the story; her efforts to get Daniel & Jack talking again. The central point to Jack's actions was that he thought Daniel was going to get killed (again!) and did what he thought he had to do while Daniel did what he had to. They were never going to agree on the result. However by Meridian they had made it up and were friends again on the initial mission and trusted each other enough that it Jack that Daniel asked to let him go, and Jack let him. Something had to have happened in between because they had dealt with the problem. Of course the reader knows that Daniel did "toss his life away" when he crashed through that window & dismantled the bomb so that has meaning beyond what it has for the characters at that point. A great friendship fic.
Aelfgyfu chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Poor Sam, caught in the middle! I love the dialogue. None of these characters want to talk, and often they don't say what they're really thinking. At least Sam could get them to meet partway.

Nice title, too!
Thraesja chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I like Sam's perspective of how Hammond getting her to clean up Jack and Daniel's issues is similar to her problems growing up with he father and Mark. I also loved Jack's prophetic arguments on how Daniel will eventually get himself killed. The resolution was very them, too, as was Daniel finding Sam at the end to thank her. Well done. :)
Renenet D chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I have no idea how I've missed your stories up untill now! Excellent pace and characterizations, a perfectly balanced mix of drama and humor! I like reading different takes/points of view on the "Menace", and knowing what happens next always leaves me with a sad and bitter taste.

I must say it would be great to see *your* take on a "what if Daniel doesn't die in Meridian"-scenario; a sort of an AU follow up on Antipodes (hint, hint, nudge)

Thanks for sharing! :)
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This is perfect. And so sad knowing what happened next.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This was really good. I enjoyed it.
Miyth chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I must say, you portray the characters perfectly. Body language and dialouge were flawless!

Good job, I liked it a lot :) .
janissima chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'd have to agree with stargazer, you really had the voices down perfectly of Jack, Daniel and Sam. Loved how, once they finally got to talking, it didn't take long at all for them to resume their friendship...just like guys will do! I especially enjoyed the ending with Sam hiding out in the MALP room, although part of me wished Jack would have found her and bumbled through a thank you of his own. Enjoyable reading!
stargazercmc chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. I was just part of an LJ discussion the other day about how the guys love to throw Sam in the middle of things (actually prompted by another fic). At any rate, you nailed the voices really well. Thanks for sharing.