Reviews for Pentagons and Octagons
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I just LOVE these! Too cute. I just wish I didnt know how they end...How they ALL end...damn, so tragic! Cant wait for you to finish the Latin one...*Sigh...make up for all the tragic ways they ended in the past.
Genne chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I'll be damned, indeed. You managed to make the Pentagon of all places sound like a romantic place to meet. Now that's talent.
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I'm so thoroughly enjoying this series. It's wonderfully creative, and who wouldn't love a charming Jayne!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Whoo hoo, they're gonna go on a date!

-Ellie
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Brilliant I love this series great work. :D
mooncharmed13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love these little interludes! Are we going to get more? I think they are wonderful!

Just wanted to let you know, even if i am a little late!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Great story. I love this incarnation of River and Jayne from Bound. I hope there is more to follow.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
tehe, firefly...
lostbook chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
heehee cute :)
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Great nickname for River's dad to call her.

I'll bet Jayne's subordinate was really confused by his colonel running off to flirt with a beautiful girl in the middle of a sentence :)
JustQuinn chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I read your 'BOUND' series today and I have completely fallen in love with it! Very refreshing to read and I love the dialogues. Please update soon!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Cool story...it's true, I suppose...?
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Kinda curious how people just "bump" into on another in one of the most secure buildings on the face of the planet. Well, maybe River had a visitor pass. Anyhow, this little vignette made me think of a little add-on:

Young Lieutenant - Do you know her, sir?

Colonel Jayne - Not really.

Young Lieutenant - Oh, then can I?

Colonel Jayne - No!

Just thought I'd share. Waiting to see what happens when they do go out.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
yah for another installment! More wonderful Rayne moments, as always. I love these little drabbles into River and Jayne's past lives. Keep up the great work!
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Fun, fun, fun! Can hardly wait to see where this is going. Great chapter. I actually went back and re-read a few of your stories. Just as entertaining the second time around.