Reviews for He Had It Coming
movieholic chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"Holy sh-! You were going to kill me!" had me grinning from ear to ear. Easily imagine Logan saying that.
scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Ha! She was gonna shoot him!

Stupid gum poppers...

I hate it when people do that!

Justifable homicide fo shizzle!

evilive chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Heh heh... ouch. Hil-freakin'-larious. We played parts of Chicago in band, and it was my favorite piece of the concert. Great oneshot! Heh heh... oneSHOT...
Elphie Fae chapter 1 . 1/12/2007

Wow! I didn't think something that short could be that funny...but it was perfect! Thanks for brightening my day!
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Haha... I adore chicago. And this is funny. Very good.
The Beaver-Goat chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
wow, i had a good laugh on that one :D

very funny story
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I never saw Chicago so it seemed to me that Barek was have an episode of the "serious over reactions" and seemed kind of harsh. But I did understand the desire to stop someone from gum popping...horribly annoying habit. And if anyone can incite a usually law abiding person to murder, if would be Mike. deliriousdancer
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
ROTFLMAO! I love it! Good work. Funny work. :)
between the waves chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Geez, that was a bit too funny. Now I'm thinking about that line from SVU when Fin and Munch were bickering.
Knot Gordian chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
We just seem to be having a plethora of women detectives with brass ones, as they say.

They make for interesting reading!

Shall we attribute it to the summer solstice?
piecesofflair chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lol! that was funny and a good play on Chicago (which I happen to love)
WeHaveACase chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hehe...I love that scene in Chicago. My friends and I replay the Cellblock tango over and over again.

"So I fired two warning shots. In. To. His. Head. LOL great story!
manny03 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lmao! that was really funny. hehe. you've got me laughing... especially when mike says: “Holy shit! You were going to kill me!” omg. that's just priceless.

hope to see more fics from you, theis was hysterical!