Reviews for Hardwired
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Very nice please make a sequal... so good it only took me until 5:00 am to finish it . I could not put it down.
Mariofan408 chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
I loved this story and I would hope if you can make a sequel that would continue this story! Please make another!
Rizaidym chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
I'm sorry, but I have to say it. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! MIROKU!
childofthelord chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
i would lik rated sequel please! also i thought eclipsemon was two mega digimon merged to gether to form him?
xWolvesReignx chapter 19 . 4/2/2010
this was a great story u truly did a great job on it and i do hope for a sequel cause this was just great _
garet chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
please make a sequal
Robert Donahue chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
dude you have to make the second part this i one of the best digimon stories that i have read from you besides your inuyasha/digimon crossovers
darkblader88 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Heck yeah post the part 2 of this story
Timon Plum chapter 19 . 6/6/2009
This an awesome story man! Loved It! Please Please Please Please do the Sequal Please! this is too good to end now Please do it soon Please! Im Begging you! I'll get my whole school to reply! for it Please! You Rock! 5 stars! Continue it! ASAP!
Timon Good chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
Nice Story man very creative!
no-user-yet chapter 19 . 8/8/2008
got the personality of the characters great. imagination great. all great, great, great! still though.. a new one?... nah! leave that to the minds of your fans;D
Vanishing Trooper chapter 19 . 7/18/2008
That was the best Digimon fic I've read in a while. Great pacing and memorable moments (convinent bucket for Beelzemon to kick). Well played good sir. Thanks for the great fic.
vertical rain chapter 19 . 3/12/2008
WOW it was incredible i usually just read impmon fics but i got bored and started got me hooked with the first chapter it was incredible!Im going to read more of your stories
Roshiyu chapter 19 . 12/10/2007
The mere thought of Renamon being married... I don't know why, but i pretty much broke down laughing. That in it's own right got me to review the story.

As well, I would like to see a sequel, whether or not you've completed the story over a year ago.
Neon Master chapter 19 . 11/29/2007
Wow this was of the best fan fiction stories i've ever read! I thougt jason was going to die and renamon would remmember him always and move on with her jason and renamon got married That's a real i do hope you're writing a sequel and you'll post it eventually.