Reviews for Payback
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This mentions that it's a sequel to "The Cult". Do you have that story posted anywhere?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
A good story but i think it would b better if you had write more scenes were sam nd dean were TOGETHER and trying to survive together because you parted them so that one of them is for example free andbone still in there or one in another room
LvSammy chapter 27 . 11/22/2009
okay...I just happen to stumble upon this story and I have to tell you that it was fantastic...it was really good. I really loved it. Thanks for the entertainment...i spent most of my Sunday sitting here reading this. It was so good.
michelle kelly chapter 27 . 10/5/2006
thank you so much for telling me the name! i reallty liked it . kepp up the good work along with lighting strikes.!

LOVE ALWAYS

MICHELLE KELLY
EmperialGem21 chapter 27 . 7/27/2006
Great story! Can't wait to see another one of your fantastic stories.
ephiny63 chapter 27 . 7/26/2006
Congratulations on this story Sheila, you had me hooked right until the end.

Writing fanfiction can be hard especially getting the personalities of the characters just right, and I feel that you did that really well.

Especially the ending it was pure Sam and Dean!

Just a tiny piece of advice, (this is the editing student in me taking over hehe currently I am studying a diploma of arts in professional writing and editing! LOL so with the advice - take it or leave it), just watch word repetition and phrasing otherwise you have a great story. I am looking forward to your next one.
sammysgurl chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
HAHAHA! omg great story! i loved it! and the ending was so funny and cute! lmao it was amazing!
holychocolatestarfish chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
Oh. I get it now. And lol. The ending was priceless. I can't wait for your new story!
Lilithxfic chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
The end? ( tears here!) lol awesome fic and awesome ending! Loved the bet idea! ;) Well, can we expect another fic from you soon? hope you so! keep it up!
Rachel00 chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
That was such a fantastic fic! It really was! You have the characters down to a tee. I wanted to read more after every chapter and because you updated so quickly i didn't have to wait long. You should be very proud of this, it was very well written. You are one talented writer :D x
Raven524 chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
Great Story!
Nate and Jake chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job with the story.

I can't wait for your new story to be posted. I am sure that one will be great too.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
Lol, funny ending. Great story! Well done.
elfgirl83 chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
wow! those poor boys sure went through hell. At least they are feeling better "

u
Windyfontaine chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
That was a cute ending :) Will be looking forward to the next one ;) Have a good day!