Reviews for Confessions Of A Brigadier General
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Fmalover07 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Lolol my birthday is April 12th! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
About time those two got together
music watch chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Your music taste leaves much to be desired. Well, at least, judging from those two songs. Also, you once again, revealed too much too fast about roy's past, as character development is once again thrown out the window.
music watch chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Go back and reread your work. Then edit it. Also, what's with the completely random highschool girl and stuff. That was so fucking stupid. And random. 5/10 at least the last part of the chapter was better Pssh.
music watch chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
It's hard to tell which of your OC's are which. It's also unclear about the whole setting. Is this bit of an AU to the original FMA or is this brotherhood or something? Kinda hard to follow. Just call the dog hayate instead of saying black hayate, that seems too formal for a dog. Were Roy and riza always so... Distant. It seemed like in the anime that they already knew about each others past. Idk, other than those things I like your story, you OC's seem like good matches for the elrics, and you capture the brothers perfectly! So even though your story is lacking in some bits it makes up in other parts. I also liked how you have roy's whole "faster than I can snap My fingers" comment. So all in all it's about a 7/10 somethings are unclear but this IS the first chapter after all! I'll look forward to more. And tell which oc is which, please.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
This is written with the prose and ability of a fourth grader. The story doesn't flow and things happen way to fast. The characters are so OOC that they are unbelievable. And the two OC girls? Kinda like Mary Sues don't you think? The entire gang loves them, they're strong, kind, accomplished, badass...I can believe I've wasted this much time on a piece like this. I don't know what everybody else is thinking when they said this piece was fantastic. I'm sorry, but you gotta do some MAJOR editing and change your style before you publish anything else. Please. For the sake of those who can actually write.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
This was EPIC! You should seriously think about getting this published. With a few minor tweaks, it could happen! XD peace out.
Snake King chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
please u gotta continue with this story
Alois21 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
NO! what about winry? :( cool story, so far
Lulukiryu chapter 15 . 4/26/2009

11 (not counting people who qualify for multiple) kids

Wow~

LOVE the fanfic~
Lulukiryu chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
“But that’s why I’m dead sexy…”

The second I read that I thought,"In a mini-skirt"

Great fanfic~ Love it~