Reviews for The High King, the Duchess, and the Secret
MOOOmas101 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
This is written very well! I love the tone and rhythm of the story and the interactions between the characters. Right now I am rooting for a relationship between Edmund and Saedra. :)
Scarl3tWitch chapter 45 . 5/31/2015
This story was FANTASTIC! I absolutely love it! I read it the whole way through, and could barely stop to do homework and other necessary things. ;)
Poor Saedra-normally I dislike stories that center around OCs but this one was definitely an exception. She was so well-written: flawed, stubborn, and reckless, though I couldn't help empathizing with her at the end. It was so tragic, the way Saedra's actions had such a massive implication on the Four. Emotionally provoking and suspenseful the whole way through. I just could not stop reading!
I'm excited to start the sequel. Thank you for using your obvious talent to create such an enjoyable story.
Scarl3tWitch chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I love this story! This is one of the first Narnia fanfics I've been reading all the way through without skipping over any chunks of dialogue-it's really good!
I appreciate how you delved into Talia and Zahar's experience in the palace. It's horrible that they have to live like that, slaves to Rabadash and his desires. The HHB glossed over situations similar to that, but the way you presented the characters and their emotions/opinions was heartbreaking and intriguing.
Your characterization of Susan and Saedra are also fantastic in this chapter. :)
One thing I would say is to limit your use of adverbs. They can sound somewhat "amateurish" if used too often.
Can't wait to keep reading-keep it up!
The Lady Ayla chapter 45 . 4/26/2015
I have no words and I doubt I ever will...
Nadia chapter 45 . 5/4/2014
I know that You've completed your story years ago. But it left its mark on me two days ago and I just want You to know it.

You made me cry. And I was furious and I wanted to kill you so badly. (Not You as You. More like Your idea or the idea of You) Because You gave me joy and hope and then You took it away. I know it's just a story. But it was a perfect story. At the beginning. I couldn't get enough of you characters. And I loved them. I still love them. That's why I want to make them happy. I know. Just a story. But hell, I have a hole in my heart right know.

It's a story worthy of being published (is that even grammatical?) and I would buy it and try not to burn some of the pages. Characters are perfect. Crap, I can feel them. And they fit their movie versions perfectly (i try not to remember the books, too much Aslan). BUT sometimes You rush some of the scenes, especially when the dialogue is most interesting - Your describing of the scene is flat. I know, the story is complete, You don't care. I just had to write it.

Please, be very much alive and be happy. Keep a star in your pocket.
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This story This isn't what I thought it was going to be based on the summary so I am going to take the *chicken* exit.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/23/2013
omfg the ending was so spooky, is it just me or the fact that I'm reading this at 3am but either way your story was so fucking brilliant.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
I love how by the end of their correspondence, they begin to dress each other less formally, and much more I love the transition from yours affectionately to love P.
Can we just take a moment to applaud your writing?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
I love how this chapter ended! So dramatic. Love your story!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 45 . 10/3/2013
Now that... Was a Damn good story
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Female power!
Charlie'sLooney chapter 45 . 9/28/2013
I think the proper way to start this review is by saying that it is a beautifully written and wonderfully constructed.
Although I must say when I finished reading it, all I want to do is take Saedra by her neck and fling her across the room. She is the kind of heroin that you just have to hate and I commend you on writing such a character that most writers on fanfic would avoid writing.
Seriously the story is really good and I hope you would write a better person for Peter and Edmund, because lets face it, those two need a good woman for both of them in the sequel.
But I'll be happy if there is a sequel. Great writing and story could never bore you. Thanks for the amazing fic!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
He likes her!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Awwwwwww how sweet can this be?
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 9/18/2013