Reviews for Till Death did Them Part
Kanon58 chapter 32 . 8/11/2017
welp
i dunno how to was what they want but they couldnt live with bodies
so i dunno if dat was a good thing or not xD
anyway its a wonderfully made fic!
thank you!
Kanon58 chapter 29 . 8/11/2017
suddenly yaoi forever rolf
Kanon58 chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
...it pains me until darkside of dimension movie They didnt give shiiit to ryou.
they still refer him 'bakura' da faaaaq.
atleast call him ryou!
they didnt even ask him if he was ok when aigami diva attempt murder him!
Kanon58 chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
Type your review of heart was my favorite card just before episodr 10 showed up! i love that card cuz i suck at yugioh and it save me to steal a god card from my opponent XD accident won lol
Kanon58 chapter 15 . 8/11/2017
hooooly sheeeeet
This is badass
ryou;!
this should have happend! its unfair for bakura!
Anoynomouse Pie chapter 32 . 5/28/2017
Amazing story. Moved me to tears, bittersweet ending. Wow. I have no words. Binge read it all in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. Good writing. Please write books. They would be good if not as amazing as have a talent for writing.

Thanks for closure on Ryou Bakura's story. It is much appreciated as he never really got a good deal in the Canon show.
CeiliaDestiny chapter 32 . 11/10/2015
Wow...this was simply amazing. I love it
libradaisical chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
I am literally crying. My heart's cracked. I've never felt saddened in my life. Never. You my friend, have broken the heart of a very strong teenager. I never cry. I'm tough, but you proved that wrong. Ryou, just... I don't have words anymore. Ryou... and Bakura... together as close as brothers, locked away in the Ring forever... I've never read something so sad. I think I won't stop shedding tears for a long time. This story has left a gaping hole in my heart.

YamiB1999
#darkyami
The Walrus I Am chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
This was just great!
Julesie chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
This... was a purely amazing fic. I have to say I felt like I was reading a script from the show itself. What never felt finished in the show reguarding Bakura and Ryou felt finished in this and I am very thankful to have read this story.

I found myself crying, cheering, worrying and a whole other mix of emotions as I read it. Thank you so much for writing such a great story.

I wish I could think of more words to write but I cannot put my feelings of how great this story was into words. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You're an amazing writer.
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
I ooved it! It was so sweetM :3
Lil miss Demon chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Wow... That was incredible. I can't believe someone could write like that. It was 's so sweet and sappy and sad and fluffyish. But either way it was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading such a great story. You are truely amazing
Serenity Winchester chapter 32 . 2/17/2010
I just read all 32 chapters of Till Death did Them Part, and it was an enjoyable read. Very well written and thoughtout. I love how you showed Bakura Ryou's strong will and heart through his determination to save his Yami.

Great work! You really did amazing job on this story. I'm so adding this one to my favorite stories list! It really pulled at my emotions by the end I was in tears...just happy that Ryou could finally be with Yami Bakura.

I just can't say enough good things about this story! It's so awesome! You rock! Thanks for sharing. Later!
NameChange1 chapter 32 . 6/28/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, cause it was sweet without being sappy. I just wonder, what all a spirit can do inside a ring, but then Bakura has experience on what to do while being trapped.
chibi heishi chapter 32 . 9/29/2008
Holy... wow. Just, just wow. I don't know what else to say about this story. Just... wow.