Reviews for Till Death did Them Part
CeiliaDestiny chapter 32 . 11/10/2015
Wow...this was simply amazing. I love it
Wrefs chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
I am literally crying. My heart's cracked. I've never felt saddened in my life. Never. You my friend, have broken the heart of a very strong teenager. I never cry. I'm tough, but you proved that wrong. Ryou, just... I don't have words anymore. Ryou... and Bakura... together as close as brothers, locked away in the Ring forever... I've never read something so sad. I think I won't stop shedding tears for a long time. This story has left a gaping hole in my heart.

YamiB1999
#darkyami
The Walrus I Am chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
This was just great!
Julesie chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
This... was a purely amazing fic. I have to say I felt like I was reading a script from the show itself. What never felt finished in the show reguarding Bakura and Ryou felt finished in this and I am very thankful to have read this story.

I found myself crying, cheering, worrying and a whole other mix of emotions as I read it. Thank you so much for writing such a great story.

I wish I could think of more words to write but I cannot put my feelings of how great this story was into words. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You're an amazing writer.
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
I ooved it! It was so sweetM :3
Lil miss Demon chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Wow... That was incredible. I can't believe someone could write like that. It was 's so sweet and sappy and sad and fluffyish. But either way it was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading such a great story. You are truely amazing
Serenity Winchester chapter 32 . 2/17/2010
I just read all 32 chapters of Till Death did Them Part, and it was an enjoyable read. Very well written and thoughtout. I love how you showed Bakura Ryou's strong will and heart through his determination to save his Yami.

Great work! You really did amazing job on this story. I'm so adding this one to my favorite stories list! It really pulled at my emotions by the end I was in tears...just happy that Ryou could finally be with Yami Bakura.

I just can't say enough good things about this story! It's so awesome! You rock! Thanks for sharing. Later!
NameChange1 chapter 32 . 6/28/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, cause it was sweet without being sappy. I just wonder, what all a spirit can do inside a ring, but then Bakura has experience on what to do while being trapped.
chibi heishi chapter 32 . 9/29/2008
Holy... wow. Just, just wow. I don't know what else to say about this story. Just... wow.
ForeverNDarkness chapter 32 . 11/3/2006
Wow...

That's really all I can say.

Just...wow.

I've sat here without moving and finished every single chapter of this story, completely riveted. You have an amazing skill.
Spirel chapter 32 . 10/20/2006
Aww... I almost cried! that was so sad!
RainbowHeart chapter 32 . 8/28/2006
Because of the fact that there are so little reviews, I'm typing. I think your story is wonderful. I love the concept of Ryou that gave him courage. The ending was bittersweet! I thought for sure Ryou would win...but he didn't...

Anyways, GREAT JOB!
Salena chapter 32 . 8/17/2006
Please make a different version in which Ryou wins the duel and they come back. This is a great story, just a little too sad for my taste.
Acebased chapter 32 . 8/16/2006
Aw, what a sweet ending. I really enjoyed reading this, great job. And you almost made me cry again. :P
Re chapter 32 . 8/7/2006
There were so many times that I was actually expecting Ryou to win, but I guess I was wrong! In this case it doens't seem to be a bad thing; the ending was bittersweet, and very well done. It made me squee!

As for the quality of writing, it was kind of refreshingly different. I'm not used to reading things with such short chapters, but in this case it added a lot more to the story that longer chapters would have. Spelling was great, and so was grammar! I only noticed a few things that seemed a little off to me... This isn't something you actually wrote, but an example; 'quietly said'. I always get thrown off when an adverb is used before an action. But thats just a nit-pick! Otherwise, great work!

The whole thing was very smoothly done; I like the fact that it wasn't yaoi or shounen-ai or anything, because fics like this are hard to find! Creampuffs to you for actually managing to pull it off well! Its even rarer to see Ryou and Bakura rendered mostly in-character, so even more creampuffs to you.

You succeeded in making me want to whack Osiris. I know he was just doing his job, but ugh!

Great job!