Reviews for Realizations
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really loved this. Great one shot! Love gsr!
Taletha chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Sweet.

Leaving Sara that way is totally something Grissom would do. His feelings for her are so intense that it scares him. I felt terrible for Sara and really appreciated Catherine's words.

Very 'in character' for all those involved. Great job.
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Well weritten and constructed piece of fic - definitely not a ramble! I loved the build up of tension in the story, and Grissom's need to be part of her space. I was watching the season 1 and 2 DVD's recently and noticed that he does that in your space thing with Catherine as well. Even though Heather said, having someone know him is his greatest fear, I think you have captured the truth... knowing himself is his greatest fear. The realization that he cannot be isolated from human need for intimate contact and understanding... he is not an island. When he realizes approaching Sara without touching is not enough and longs for the bridge to end the self-imposed isolation, that is the epiphany that leads to understanding himself.

Someday it might be interesting to write a follow up chapter on his self-discovery frosted with some fluffy layers of course!
Domo Arigato chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Sorry, I didn't find the incoherent ramblings, the weird corny bits or the OOC-ness. What I did find was a very well written and delightfully romantic fic.
windbound chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very nicely written, it just flows like a stream :)

I can see Grissom feeling like this, be scared to death when they get too close.

Keep on writing!
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
wow, completion... truly amazing, very well written!

beautiful piece ;)
TAE1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
What do you mean, incoherent rambling? Gee, don't apologize, especially not before the reader gets into your story, it might make them decide not to read, and then they'd miss this lovely little gem. Besides, 'weird and corny'...that's very much a part of life! (mine, anyway - and a lot of my friends') Well done, and I can honestly see him being as ...uh...foolish as he was here. Good job!
lamcsi chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This didn't ramble at all and I enjoyed it very much. Well written and true to the characters.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
omg that was so beautiful and so sweet!
attempting chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*big cheesy grin* loved it :D
Miss Howard chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
ohh i like, i like i like, i like! It was so sweet at the end. Grissom was an asshole, but he made it better! Good story, i like very much :D
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very good-you're right-OOC-Gris would never throw Sara out

of his home-or wait until she'd kissed him to tell her

he needed space...

But his "realizations" were very appropo-and I'm glad

Sara not only hit him but made him know exactly how much

he hurt her.

And how she took him back and forgave him. Thanks

for a goodie!
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You have nothing to apologize for with this. I really liked it! My jaw dropped when she struck him, and then that last paragraph - a perfect wrap-up. Good job!
n4trix chapter 1 . 6/25/2006