Reviews for A reflection of you and me
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
Awesome story
Ja e 35 chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
2d readig. Really ejoyed it. Tha k you for writi g.

It looks like so e of your other stories disappeared. Hopefully they co e back as I have't had
a cha ce to read the yet.
jane35 chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
Awesome story. Youve given me hours of wonderful reading
Minskiss chapter 27 . 3/13/2010
I just finished reading "A reflection of you and me" and it was really hard for me to put it down for the night. I did read it 'til 2am, and I almost was late from work the next day because I wanted to finish it. Absolutely wonderful story. I also read "Peaches" and "A mystery of you" and loved those too. I haven't seen the whole show yet, so therefore I haven't read rest of your writings. I don't want to be spoiled. )

Thanks,

Minna, Finland
e1981 chapter 27 . 1/15/2007
I love this as well :-) You're really a great writer! You should really considering becoming a fulltime writer.

Can't wait for your next story!
theblackbrumby chapter 27 . 10/10/2006
this was a wonderful story. It took 2-3 hours reading. Congrats it was so...i dont even have a word for it...WOW i can just see it happening. Stevie and Alex is just the perfect thing.

Please write more stories with ur wonderful talent.
Turbs chapter 26 . 8/26/2006
Hey, I love the story. I love every story bout Stevie and Alex. Most stories are about Claire and Alex. Don't they ever realize she's dead? Stevie's cooler anyway. But, I'd like to know where you're from. You are not English and I don't think that you are American, because nobody knows Anastacia in USA. So, somewhere from Europe I guess. By the way, I'm German.

It would be great, if you'd write back. This is my e-mail: . You're always making the same mistake: did and the past of the verb like did went. But it's did go. Sometimes it's right, sometimes wrong. If you'd like somebody who corrects grammar mistakes, I'd do it.

But the story's realy cool! :-) Fanny
Effi chapter 27 . 8/11/2006
A wonderful story! I really like it a lot!
Duckiej chapter 27 . 8/11/2006
Yehaw go Kate! D Lovely ending of a lovely story )
Effi chapter 26 . 8/11/2006
Great! Just great! No more words needed...
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 25 . 8/10/2006
WOW! I'm speechless. That was such a beautiful chapter. It was sweet, exciting, romantic, and so much more. In short: perfect!

I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Effi chapter 24 . 8/8/2006
how cute! Sweet memory of Claire! I loved it!
Effi chapter 22 . 8/5/2006
haha, Kate almost ruined the evening... Alex and Stevie are so cute together! I can't wait to read more!
Duckiej chapter 22 . 8/5/2006
Haha.. Kate and her bad timing P By the way, Dave needs to find out about Stevie and Alex on time, the bet you know? I really wanna see that, lol P
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 21 . 8/5/2006
You are such a tease! I wanna know how it continues ;( Please update soon :begging: