Reviews for Tip the Paperboy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
If Shino says the word "love" within a three hundred foot vicinity of Kiba, Kiba is going to buy some Bluboy books to read to Shino to see how long it takes to get the serious look off of Shino's face. And then Kiba will leave the country.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
No one in their right mind would attempt to dominate Shino sudenly.
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
The ending, where Kiba claimed Shino as his own, is simply adorable! I am glad Shino confessed. It's very him to think this whole thing over, but really, they should treasure whatever time they have.
Micuko chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw, awesome, love it :D
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Haha I loved it! XD Especially the ending.

This was really well written and charcterised but the large paragraphs are off-putting and unneeded. There should also be a new paragraph everytime someone talks and there were a few typos, e.g. abel instead of able.

This story was really good and your writing style flowed enjoyably, its a shame that the layout let it down.
Tiger-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I wanna be the paperboy! Great job!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Kawaii! Good work! :D
Y0Y0ILLUSER chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
to me Shino is the greatest character in Naruto, and seeing a good fic written about him is pure joy...also not only well written and detailed but a delightful KibaXShino that just had me squealing with joy...it was pure sugary goodness in a neat lil one shot package...i loved it!thanks for taking the time to write such a wondrous fic!
Abhorson chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I have to say, phenomenally written.

I see I am not the only one who spells 'follow' as 'fallow.' And I get so much crap for it as well.

Anyway, I rather enjoyed it. Hope to see more from you in the future?

-Abhorson
TearCat chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
*squees loudly* OMG that was adorable! I loved it! Kiba and Shino are adorable! ADORABLE! So kawaii! Heck, I would tip my paper boy if i had one just from reading this! So fluffy and...and...perfect! Lol I can't describe it any better! x3
Leiko Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*sque*

i luff it!

*huggles shino and kiba plushies*

CherryDolls chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
What Oxy kings said - very nice! meh loves Kiba~!
Ox King chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very cute one shot. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I love Shino:-)