Reviews for No Common Allegiance: The Red Line Blues
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Great setup for your series. I loved Charlie and all of his equations very much. I loved the reaction by the gang members too. lol. :D
epalladino chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Excellent beginning to an intriguing series. I love you take on the characters and your OCs are very nicely developed.

Thanks, Beth
Madame Seabush chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is so good, it's insane. I really, really, really, really enjoyed this!
Way Walker chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
i love this what a great idea! its nicly writen and wow .. i really enjoyed reading it.
theonlyxception chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Loved how Charlie used probability and statistics throughout the story. Panic attacks can be aftershocks in their own nature. Glad that Charlie made it out of the metro mostly unscathed from the earthquake.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
“Agent Eppes, I understand that one of those passengers is your brother and I know you are concerned, but….”

“Concerned? There are no existing adjectives that can adequately describe what I am right now!”

"SMARTALIENQT, I understand that you enjoy Charlie-whumping fics and I know you are happy, but….”

"Happy? There are no existing adjectives that can adequately describe what I am right now!”

StarDuquesneEMT chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
The whole thing rocked, but the image of Megan pulling rank and going against the rescue incident commander was absolutely beautiful :) I needed that today, thanks :)
HeartOfChaos chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
“Not a thing, Dad. Charlie was just thinking now might be a good time to try flying.”

Don laughed at the expression of horror on his brothers face and almost spilled his coffee when a well aimed throw-pillow slammed into the side of his head.

I loved it, as I love all your fics like this. Off to read the rest of the series!
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
wow. I- I actually can't breathe normally from this..
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Nice little intro to a new trilogy. Loved protective Don, you got him across perfectly. I really felt for Charlie in this saga, as being a touch claustrophobic my self, I could understand what he was going through. I actually felt a little uneasy reading some of this, chalk that up to amazing writing skills, eh? ;) I think the last chapter was my favourite out of the whole story. Anyway, I’m now off to read the next instalment!
macberly chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
WOW! That was awesome! Poor Charlie, survives his claustophobia(sp), an earthquake, being trapped underground and gang memebers with guns to have his back pack! I loved protective Don! He is so sweet, as always! I am going to go and read part two now!
SaJi chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
Charlie having a panic attack, priceless. D Poor Charlie, *pets chibi Charlie plushie* A wonderful start off to a larger story and a nicely little contained story within itself. Once again characterizations and the pacing where very well done and the way you can get Charlie to spout out math stuffs... UoU; So jealous.
GundamGurl17 chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Aww, so sweet! I can't wait to read the next one! I do have one question though. Do they ever say that Charlie is claustrophobic? If they do, which episode? 'Cuz I haven't seen all the episodes, and I've seen maybe two or three other fanfics that mention his claustrophobia.
Alice I chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
I have not seen this before.

I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I wanted to ask about all of the math you used in this story.

Is it real or made up?

I am like most of the boys on that subway. I have an extremely difficult time understanding math in any of it's forms so all of that could have been complete BS for all I know.

Whether it is or isn't it sounded real enough and I bought it just like all of the things they talk about on the show.

The piece was well written and an enjoyable read. I'll check out the sequels and give you feedback afterwards.

Alice I
rhesus chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Great story! Awaiting the sequel...hope not too long. Good to see a Charlie story where he's not weeping all the time and shows a bit of chutzpah!