Reviews for Twisted
Matt Nesselrodt chapter 5 . 4/29
I am Jason Nesselrodt's son, or Mr. Nesselrodt. I know how long ago he past and I am just finding this. I have been thinking about him a lot lately and I love how you dedicated this to him. Thanks a lot. It means a lot to me.
Remember Ember chapter 7 . 3/3
...NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! NO!
STUPID! IDIOT! BASTARD! STUPID! STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID! STUPID!

MORE! MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! MORE! PLEASE!
PRETTY PLEASE WITH BLACK LICORICE SPRINKLES AND THAT BLACK FROSTING THAT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LIKE WITH LITTLE GUMMY BATS ON TOP?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
Remember Ember chapter 6 . 3/3
...well shit
Vals dad...shit...fuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!
Remember Ember chapter 5 . 3/3
...wat is she doing?
Remember Ember chapter 4 . 3/3
...STUPID BASTARD FRUITLOOP! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU PLASMIUS! I. WILL. KILL YOU!
Remember Ember chapter 2 . 3/3
...so...was he a halfa before he died? Or no?

..wait...YOU KILLED DANNY! O.O
WHY! WHY?
Remember Ember chapter 1 . 3/3
...wat...w-w-wat-t...wat h-happ-ppen-ened?
WAT DID YOU DO?
Lilith Jae chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Aw man, that's the end of Danny? Thought there'd be more. Awesome story, by the way, not too cheesy, just how I like it
Dani McLean chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Well then. The ending was rather dark and unexpected... And I was so looking forward to the mall trip. Valerie's dad killing him was a nice twist though.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
More?
RaeSoul chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
That was sad ( very good but sad non the less. Good work!
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Ohhh myyyy ggggggoddddd * Me and my sis stare in shock and i faint**sis takes my body outt of there*
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
ugh i need to make sure stories are complete before i read them this is like the 5th one in a row that i've read that had a cliffhanger ending and was not finished. *sigh* Oh well.

Anyway this is a really good story; it made me feel really bad for Danny and want to choke Val. what i mean is this story captured a lot of emotion and is very well written and i hope that you can find the time to come back to this story and finish it. Cuz i would REALLY like to read the ending!
Nikevi chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Honestly, this was one of the best fanfics i have ever read, despite the fact that I hate AU and Danny dying. I don't know what, but there was just something about this fic that made me love it

Maybe it was the fact that I could picture this all perfectly. The cemetary, Danny shaking Damon's hand, both realizing who they were, Danny falling out of the tree.

Or was it the

Confusion?

Misunderstanding?

Betrayl?

I don't know. It is just amazing and I loved it from beginning to end.

Excellent Job, and I will be looking forward to more work you have
Likes2Laugh chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Oh my God. What a sad ending.

Just as I thought things were looking up for Danny . . .

Also, I really wanted to see reactions from people at the mall, tehe.

Really, though, how sad.