Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
Champlooness chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
Only request is to update sooner. The long waits are breakin' my balls. Or they would if I had them.
parapeiji chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
This chapter was very intense! I loved it! NOBODY BETTER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS STORY! ITS PERFECT! I love the way that you describe the battle scenes! They're so detailed! Thanx once again for reviewing cuz I luv reviews like a crack addict loves crack! lol! I think I'm gonna start that SC fic tonight cuz I starting to get ideas for what I'm going to do! I'm looking forward to that lemon! MUUGEN X FUU forever!
aniprincess13 chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
A little. With Mugen and calling Fuu by her name and ol demo its olryt. This is YOUR fic... Keep writing! Update please!
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
OMG, update soon so i can find out what happens
RAE 66 chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
great so far

please update soon
Shawnee chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
Oh!Please update!
RavensWood chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Oh, very good...I'm definitly liking where this is going. So maybe my earlier remark about Kohza was a little harsh...I'm probably going to have to rethink where I stand with her.

I love lemons, so BRING IT ON!
wolf-girl87 chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Well, as usual.. Quite interesting. :3 Well, do continue. _
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
cool story, update soon
kimper chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
Yay! I just read all five chapters and this is going along wonderfully! You've done a great job with all of them. I can't wait to see what happens next! *hugs*
Flirtologist chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
update update update! i LOVE this story. Mugen and Fuu sitting in a tree...well i got tired of that quickly. ja ne and dont forget to update soon. _
parapeiji chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
A cliff hanger! Ah! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
parapeiji chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
That was so wrong of Muugen to lead Fuu on like that! Umm... When is he going to realize her worth? Excellent chapter!
parapeiji chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This was intense! How old is Fuu anyway? I liked this chapter! Good Job!
hydras15 chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
Omg, so good, so much angst! Go Mugen, go and cure yourself before Fuu has a break down and throttles you! *ahem* Neway, I love how you've done this pairing, lol, usually I hate this pairing because they get him out of character and they make him slightly needy thanks to Fuu, but yay, you have kept him in character and awesome Mugenness has pervailed!

*Drools some more* Mugen...

*Glances around* No one saw that right? No one saw my inner fan girl right? Damn, i need to lock her up... Anyway, hehe, great fic, update soon even though i personally know how hard it is to update quickly.

You can alwasy be hopeful right?
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »