Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
Anonymous6669 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
you and your damn cliffhangers!

well.. i cant wait till the next chapter and i hope its really sexy and uh lemony. cuz those are my favorites!

well keep on keepin on, and update soon
GuitarChick14 chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
AHH! Mugen! Don't die! lol...loved the chapter! Can't wait for more! Please update as soon as you can! I REALLY like your story! :)
Lee Teresa chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
loved it, I can't wait for the next chapter... decided to review to get you to update sooner! XD
Champlooness chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
Only request is to update sooner. The long waits are breakin' my balls. Or they would if I had them.
parapeiji chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
This chapter was very intense! I loved it! NOBODY BETTER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS STORY! ITS PERFECT! I love the way that you describe the battle scenes! They're so detailed! Thanx once again for reviewing cuz I luv reviews like a crack addict loves crack! lol! I think I'm gonna start that SC fic tonight cuz I starting to get ideas for what I'm going to do! I'm looking forward to that lemon! MUUGEN X FUU forever!
aniprincess13 chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
A little. With Mugen and calling Fuu by her name and ol demo its olryt. This is YOUR fic... Keep writing! Update please!
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
OMG, update soon so i can find out what happens
RAE 66 chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
great so far

please update soon
Shawnee chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
Oh!Please update!
RavensWood chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Oh, very good...I'm definitly liking where this is going. So maybe my earlier remark about Kohza was a little harsh...I'm probably going to have to rethink where I stand with her.

I love lemons, so BRING IT ON!
wolf-girl87 chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Well, as usual.. Quite interesting. :3 Well, do continue. _
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
cool story, update soon
kimper chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
Yay! I just read all five chapters and this is going along wonderfully! You've done a great job with all of them. I can't wait to see what happens next! *hugs*
Humorsmith chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
update update update! i LOVE this story. Mugen and Fuu sitting in a tree...well i got tired of that quickly. ja ne and dont forget to update soon. _
parapeiji chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
A cliff hanger! Ah! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »