Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
Teppobizmol chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Awesome...awesome...awesome!
Luv's-lyric chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
hm was it supposed to be a one-shot? Hopefully there is a sequel or a correlating second i shot...Hope to see another SC story soon...
dragonlance chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
So when are you going to update this story? I'm anxious to know what will happen next.
munchy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
beautifully written.
Teppobizmol chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
So when will you continue?
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
omfgz.

You're my hero.

Might I have told you that in reviews I've left you in the past?

If I haven't, I'm going to take this opportunity to say so.

This fic was amazing. Simply Amazing.

Love Nectar?

Lmfao. That's awesome.

Brilliant!
hydras15 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Do a sequel do a sequel! I usually don't like this pairing, in fact I usually despise it, but omg, you did it just right! Mugen! This was so hot and... i'm drooling, lol, you really did a good job at capturing the feelings and the... well... stuff, lol.

SEQUEL IF YOU WOULD
Big City chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
It was great! Please another chapter. I hope Mugen falls in love with Fuu!
starlessnight chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
yes definitely continue...
Vylest chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I LOVE it, baby! Good job with the revised version-mucho hotter! lol. Personally, I would realy like if you'd continue this story with follwing chappies instead of making it a one-shot 'cause the way it ended makes me wonder so much about what other possible juicy ways things can turn out after that night. Squee! Please update tho'.

Peace!
KayBay2507 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow, great start, you should definately continue. I'll be looking forward to it.
chubbybunny4224 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I definately think you should continue the story. Great job!
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You should most deffinetly write a sequel... in fact a whole story! And if you can't tell already... I loved it.
Anonymous6669 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
yeah woo i liked it it was hot!

but then you stuck 'love nectar' in their and it made me laugh... anyways i think you should write more cuz it's good! smut is goode
LynGreenTea chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
you should write a sequel
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15