Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
Teppobizmol chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Luv's-lyric chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
hm was it supposed to be a one-shot? Hopefully there is a sequel or a correlating second i shot...Hope to see another SC story soon...
dragonlance chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
So when are you going to update this story? I'm anxious to know what will happen next.
munchy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
beautifully written.
Teppobizmol chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
So when will you continue?
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006

You're my hero.

Might I have told you that in reviews I've left you in the past?

If I haven't, I'm going to take this opportunity to say so.

This fic was amazing. Simply Amazing.

Love Nectar?

Lmfao. That's awesome.

hydras15 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Do a sequel do a sequel! I usually don't like this pairing, in fact I usually despise it, but omg, you did it just right! Mugen! This was so hot and... i'm drooling, lol, you really did a good job at capturing the feelings and the... well... stuff, lol.

Big City chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
It was great! Please another chapter. I hope Mugen falls in love with Fuu!
starlessnight chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
yes definitely continue...
Vylest chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I LOVE it, baby! Good job with the revised version-mucho hotter! lol. Personally, I would realy like if you'd continue this story with follwing chappies instead of making it a one-shot 'cause the way it ended makes me wonder so much about what other possible juicy ways things can turn out after that night. Squee! Please update tho'.

KayBay2507 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow, great start, you should definately continue. I'll be looking forward to it.
chubbybunny4224 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I definately think you should continue the story. Great job!
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You should most deffinetly write a sequel... in fact a whole story! And if you can't tell already... I loved it.
Anonymous6669 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
yeah woo i liked it it was hot!

but then you stuck 'love nectar' in their and it made me laugh... anyways i think you should write more cuz it's good! smut is goode
LynGreenTea chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
you should write a sequel
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15