Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
O.O ...lol
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh...WOW! That was HOTT!
cassandra chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
i can't believe this! first you had me thinking that she was killed off AGAIN, and then it's all a dream! that's crazy. but really good. i kind of like and didn't like that it was all just a dream. i liked it because fuu didn't die, but i didn't like it because now it's the same. like there is no relationship between the two. but then again, a relationship can develop later on (even though we may never know) because of Mugen's dream. he might actually try to win her hear!
cassandra chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
*sniff sniff* another sad chapter, but in a good way. it's great that he's finally able to be with fuu after 50 years! great story . i can't wait to read the alternate ending to judge between the two.
cassandra chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
*sniff sniff* that was so sad. i never thought that that would happen. i musnt't lie, the chapter was good, but i am upset with the outcome.
cassandra chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
so god! i can't wait to read on. the story is becoming better by the chapter! well done!
cassandra chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
i love the lemons. but since i'm intentionally trying to read more , they all come out practically the same. but i still love em' all. and the story is great!
cassandra chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Hmph! trying to get her way,huh? let's just hope she doesn't.
cassandra chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
mugen's such a jerk! teasing fuu like that. i would have been so embarrassed and angry! and now kohza! i can't wait to read on and see what happens! oh yeah, great story by the way.
lizzy-chan chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
MASTER-SAMA...
lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
you are a friend of mine forever!I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS!I'VE BEEN SEARCHING AND SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT LEMON FANFIC!AND YOU,MY FRIEND, HAVE SATISFIED THE NEED!
kimkim94 chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
I've read the whole thing... This is SO damn sad/good.

Mugen and Fuu both kept their promise, because Fuu said that she was going to leave Mugen alone if he gets better. He got better, then Fuu left coz she died O_O :*(, see i'm cryin again. lolz.

Hey If I become a animator when I graduate, I'm going to make a Samurai champloo sequal or SOAP OPERA exactly like this (with your permission ofcourse)

seriously, in all of my life, this is the one thing that really touched me and made me all depressed HAHAHA :)
kimkim94 chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
this made me cry, man, now i'll never get this story out of my mind :( it's so depressing, but yet SO AWESOME!

I think that FuuGen is the best love team in SC.

you should try making a MUGEN,FUU, AND YATSUYA LOVE-TRIANGLE :)
kimkim94 chapter 12 . 6/21/2007
I love this ENDING WAY BETTER, I mean WAY better! great job, you are my favorite author!
kimkim94 chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
i still didn't want fuu too die :(

OMG, this stroy REALLY made me cry for like 10 seconds or more.
225 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »