Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
kimkim94 chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
GOD! this was the SADDEST thing I've ever read, WHY DID FUU HAVE TO DIE!

but anyways, this is the best one i've read! :)
FrolickingToast chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
gLAD YOU WROTE THE FLUFF ENDING OR ID CRY
starrychica82 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I like fluff better sorry. Enough depressing stuff int he world. however, the last part with mugan dying and he and fuu being reunited was awesome. Now I will go look at your fanart.
shapnelDJ chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
omg, that was great! I even friggin cried! lol
starrychica82 chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Do not Mugen and Fuu plz...oh bah who cares...good star plz update.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
AWW! i love! so much better than that other ending! btw, i faved your "downfall" picture on deviantart! i have the same name there as well
Sony89 chapter 12 . 3/24/2007
hm..

i like this story ;) very much... i can't decide what ending i like better though ;)

good job!
akdjsodascnsc chapter 12 . 3/24/2007
You're an amazing writer holy crap! I'm from and holy carp lol I'm sorry I'm just..hey Unexpected Coupling ruled, I just finished reading the whole thing (I'm late, as we talked about before lol). Gotta say I prefer the fluffy ending, because I can picture this and then I can picture the 3 of them going back to their normal lives together but with Mugen having a little different outlook on things. Plus I liked it because it seemed more likely. The 'morbid' ending as you called it was also fantastic, Mugen got to be with Fuu even if it meant going with the Crow Men and I was glad to see he wouldn't suffer anymore and it was very angelic and fantasy-like. Anyway yeah, I had no idea you were such a fantastic writer and artist on top of it. Rawk on!

Also wanted to say the love scenes in the story were in pretty good taste. Sometimes I read love scenes that I think to myself "if you can't do love scenes, don't write them" but you are good at writing them and kept Mugen and Fuu both in character. I think you kept Mugen in character throughout the entire fic as much as *anyone* possibly could while still doing an awesome job at having him show he has affections for Fuu in his own idiotic, butthole way.

I was on the edge of my seat alot, wow. Humor, romance, angst, all tied together, in a flawless-Champloo kinda way (and very neatly, might I add). Things also seemed true to the anime/manga. Jin was in character too and not at all left out. I'm sorry for her death, but Kohza was a meanie lol.

There. Sorry for the long review. ;D
purpleleemer chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
oh man, that's a great ending too!
purpleleemer chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
oh my god...fuu died? how is that possible...? and right when mugen aditted how he feeled...
purpleleemer chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
that does, in fact, go along wtih Mugen's "story".

I felt like crying just now...I don't know why, but i did.
purpleleemer chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
wow, your story is so amazing..
purpleleemer chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
kohza's being killed...by the man she loves nontheless...and mugen hasn't have much time left with fuu...will he say what he feels?
purpleleemer chapter 6 . 3/16/2007