Reviews for An Unexpected Coupling
purpleleemer chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
I think Kohza has gone insane, and not in the 'funny' scence. I think that she plans to kill everyone holding her and Mugen being together back. And, once Kohza gets to Fuu, I just KNOW Mugen will fight back, even if she is an "old friend".
purpleleemer chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
omg! mugen is SUCH a bastard! and Kohza! don't EVEN get me started on her!
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wow, that's probably the best pairing for a lemon and the best lemon I've read in a while. I even think it's better than my own...

Your amazing!
Anonymous Being chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hello there. I too am a fellow author, and I have to say, I absolutely LOVED the first chapter. I'm on to read more. Good luck!
DemonicXaliv chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
GOD the first ending was TOO damn sad!I like this one better
Ashley chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
So yeah. I'm not much of a sad ending kind of person. I get really upset when the characters don't end up how I want them to. After reading the first ending, I was ready to reach through my computer screen and choke you to death; however, the second ending you wrote was much better and thus you're life was spared. The plot and writing were both very well thought out. I enjoyed the story a lot. Keep it up!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
good fic
Rak chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Holy Jebus that was sad! Well written though! I can't really choose which ending I liked better. The first one seemed to fit the story better I think. especially because the second one was one of those "...and he woke up and it was all a dream" sorta ones lol

However! I'm not one to really like sad endings as good as a they are sometimes. I'm so cliche sometimes :) Although it may not have been totally suited for this story I'm glad you threw in the alternate ending just so I could feel better haha

Great Job Kendra
Crazy Among Ghosts chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
dang, this story had me all upset at the end when fuu died lol...but then of course I read the altenate ending and got happy again _

wonderfully written! kudos kudos and more kudos! you kept them all in character so well! amazing story!
Kathleen Dixon chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
LOL! That was a cute ending, but I think I preferred the more "morbid" one, as you put it, since in that one they were actually in love. In this one it was all a dream, so yeah...back at square one.

Over all, this is honestly one of the most BEAUTIFUL MxF's I've ever read! PLEASE keep up the wonderful work and I hope to see more from you soon!
Kathleen Dixon chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
Omg, that was SUCH a great ending! I nearly cried all over again! lol If your alternate ending's anything like this one...boy. ::prepares self with tissues:: -P
Kathleen Dixon chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
NO! Why? ;_; So so so sad! Omg, I CRIED so hard! Poor Mugen...he finally got the courage to say he cared and...and Fuu never heard him because she...BAH, I can't even say it! :-*(
Kathleen Dixon chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Omg, that was SO sweet/sad/touching...I hope Fuu doesn't get sick and Mugen gets better!
Kathleen Dixon chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
Gosh, Mugen's such a jerk! I can't believe he said that to poor Fuu! And poor Jin...he loved Kohza. :(
Kathleen Dixon chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
HOT HOT HOT! lol Wow, I would've melted in a puddle if Mugen did all that to me...Fuu's one hell of a lucky girl. -P hehe And jeez, is Jin really going to kill Kohza? Somehow I don't think so...
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »