Reviews for Naruto: Land of Darkness
Titan Thanos chapter 6 . 9/21/2006
Caught up and man that was a long chapter.

That was an intense fight between Hinata and Neji. She sure kicked his ass (just desserts for the Chuunin Exams).

Now, he's been bit. I'd hate to be Tenten now.

A very touching flashback between Tsukimaru and Saya. She really needs to find a way out of that hell hole and save her son.

Great Naruto story and very creative of you to come up with a new village. Yamigakure has a nice ring to it.

Dare I say that I got a chuckle out of Ino's insult toward Mikon. I'd hate to her by the next chapter. o.o

Take your time with the 7th chapter. School always comes first but it surely will be a good chapter. I expect no more or less from you. _

Thanos of Titan.
Titan Thanos chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
You and your cliff hangers. :P

Great chapter and some neat jutsus from the Yami-nin. I'm looking forward to knowing the past involving Kyuubi and Damien.

Man, you just had to turn Hinata into a vampire. I'm going to get you for that. (raises a fist)

Neji better watch himself.
Titans Thanos chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Great ninja action! Those were some neat Jutsus by Mikon.

Poor, Hinata. She has been bit.

I really do hope you change her back.

Off to read the next chapter.
Titan Thanos chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Oh no! Hinata's been captured!

Save them, you guys!

(cue dramatic rescue music)

Off to read the next chapter. Good work.
Titan Thanos chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Nice. Now we've been introduced to the villains of the story.

Ai attacking the group like that wasn't cool but understandable. Oh and she knows Naruto is the vessel for the Kyuubi?

Good job with the story, my friend.
Titan Thanos chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Nice beginning. Should be a promising Naruto story.

Yep and you're living up true to the characters' personalities. I also like the descriptions.

Shall read the rest.
LazerWulf chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
Sangara... now where have I heard that name before? (lolz)

Man, Vamp-Hinata beat the shit out of Neji. If Hinata gained that much power as a vamp, then Vamp-Neji is gonna be scary. Poor Ten Ten, it looks like she's gonna be his first victim, too.

Since the Darknes Country is between the Fire Country and the Wind Country, is there a chance of seeing the Sand Siblings in this fic? And what of Rock Lee? Will he recover from his operation in time to help out? Will he be the one to defeat Vamp-Neji?

LazerWulf

P.S. I know how hectic college schedules can be, so you have my sympathies.
Kid chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
Top-notch writing as always.

Hinata had supressed rage? I get bits of those all the time.

I was also surprised at Kagemaru. I've always believed that all Vampires were about as heartless as most villains I've come across. It seems I was proven wrong.

Note to Ino: Don't heckle the supervillain.
Belletiger chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
Great chapter!

Wow, vamp-Hinata was really scary. I feel sorry for Nenji. Will Tenten be Nenji's first victim when he wakes up as a vampire? Well, I have to wait for the next chapter to see that.

I liked very much on Saya and Adam's side of point of vew. I cant wait to see Damien's side of story. Whatever it is, I am feeling its not going to be good. Oh oh, Ino called Mikon a slut? She will be so dead when she faces Mikon's wrath.

I can't wait to see the next chapter
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
A fellow NaruHina fan. :D

You know my thoughts from the e-mail.
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
I was willing to let it go last chapter, but since it was used so many times in this one, I have to correct you.

It's "hypodermic", not "hypothermic" hypo-below; dermic-skin (as in dermatology); hypodermic-below the skin. Thermic relates to temperature, so hypothermic needles would be needles that are really, really, cold.

Anyway... Shikamaru and Team Asuma arrive! Formation Ino-Shika-Chou!

LazerWulf chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Oh, no! Not Hinata-chan!

Sorry it took so long for me to get to this.

Crimson G chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
Good chapter dude. Hinata has been come the creature of the night. So there Kyubi knew Damien. Later.
Belletiger chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
yeah! Finally the chapter 5 of Naruto story!

You know, I hate cliffhanger, but the chapter is still good.

I liked the fight between the team 7 and Adam. Poor Adam, I am staring to hate Damien and Mikon even more. I dunno what he plans with Adam's mother, but is not good thing.

I liked the fight between Team Gai with Kagemaru , Myotis and Guraida (I am really liking those guys ).

Oh no, Hinata is now a vampire!becareful neji! She's not the same hinata you knew before.

Kyuubi talking was funny. You know, I never expected that he knew Damien and his vamp army. much less Adam's father. I wonder what else Kyuubi knows about those vamps.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Hmm. I'm not sure what to think about the Kyuubi; he seems a bit too joking and 'human-like'. He doesn't seem to invoke the sheer power, imposing nature, and demonic nature of the Nine Tailed Demon Fox. Sure, there's plenty of mocking of Naruto...but it just seems too much like a human mocking Naruto, and not a mighty Tailed Demon mocking him.

Eh, maybe I'm overcritical. I've been reading lots of good Naruto fanfiction lately.

The rest of the chapter was good though. One small goof;

"Show him why you, as a Yami-nin, will not tolerate his superior complexity."

I think you meant superiority complex.

Good luck in college. I start on Tuesday. XO