Reviews for Naruto: Land of Darkness
Kid chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Although i havent seen much of the Naruto series, i'm starting to like this story.

One suggestion: When you finally have Damien step out of the shadows, maybe you can have him look like Raven from Grandia I(with the fangs of course). you dont have to listen to this. i'm just thinking out loud.
LazerWulf chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
An interesting turn.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Crimson G chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
She would attack him because of Kyubi. Eh, so we have a blood sucker who walks in the day and night. Cool, until next time.
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Uh...shouldn't it be 'Yamigakure' instead of 'Yamikagure'?

Anyhow, Naruto's love for ramen is carried out! And he brought a weapon! (hides from the garlic).

Looking forward to your next chapter.
Belletiger chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Awesome chapter! :clap:

The meeting of Ai with the team 7 was just like I had I had imagined. Its better Ai-chan control her nerves if she wants to work together with naruto's crew to face the night walkers.

Poor Adam, He needs a hug *hugs him*

Now I became curious about Damien's look. Sure thing he will be not an easy opponent.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter
Yamimaru chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Why do I get the feeling Nruto is going to save Ai at least once?
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Good work, Kanius. Those vampires are quite interesting. I wonder how you'll handle 'em.

Good work, and keep it up.
Kid chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Vampires? Nice. I'd love to see Naruto go up against one of those guys. He could sure use a nice break from those 'magicians' he keeps facing, if you know what i mean.
Crimson Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Love the fic so far, but I just have to point out a mistake. You had spelled Gai-sensei's name wrong. (It's spelled like this: "Gai", not "Guy")

Anyway, can't wait for more chapters...and PLEASE put the sand siblings in the fic! (huggles a Garra-kun plushie) CIAO _
Crimson G chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Nice, the introduction was good and the land of darkness is very good as well. Well, then I guess the Genin will have to take this task on their own. Will the sand trio be in here?
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Heh. I know how you feel about AU continuity. My own Naruto fic deviated some time ago; not everyone is comfortable with the changes. Particularly with how Naruto's father is actually Akatsuki's Leader.

Characters are spot-on. Looking forward to this!
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You want nitpicks? I can give you nitpicks...

1. If you're going to use Japanese terms, I think you might want to use "Yondaime Hokage" instead of "Fourth Hokage". (for the record, Sarutobi-sensei is Sandaime Hokage, or Sandaime-sama and Tsunade-obachan is Godaime Hokage, or Godaime-sama)

2. The symbol of the Uchiha clan is a fan, not an upside-down top.

3. kekkei genkai is "bloodline limit"

4. Jounin, not Jonin

5. I'm not sure that Naruto knows what Jiraiya did to him when he removed Oorochimaru's seal. I'm not even sure Naruto knew that he was even sealed by Oorochimaru, even now.

6. Shikamaru ties his forehead protector around his arm

7. At this point in the story, it has not been revealed that Rock Lee is a Suiken master. That doesn't come until the mission to rescue Sasuke where he fights Kimimaru.

Other than that, it's a good concept, and a good story. I look forward to reading more.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Belletiger chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Pretty cool chapter

I didn't know that Sakura had a kinda of "Yami" inside her XD

anyway, the staring is pretty cool. I can't wait to see the action atDarkness Country and the team 7 metting this misterious ninja

see ya in the next chapter.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6