Reviews for My Kind of Guy
I really like your story when do you plan on updating? I really hope it's soon...
Hope you up date soon rant looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Awesome i lerve this story please update
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
That gotta be nerve raking.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I read this a while back but I wanna review.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Wonderfully written story; I would absolutely LOVE to see it finished, but I'm so sad to see that it's been on hiatus for four years. :( I look forward to more updates; thanks for sharing this and for all that effort (really, I had so much fun reading it)! Cheers!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I started this an hour ago and now, I can proudly say that I have finished it and cannot wait for more. Please hurry with the others!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Hey, just read this, please keep posting and writing. I know it's been years since you updated this but I will favourite it and hope for it to continue! Your writing rocks!
umi luna chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
I'm begging here update D:
Pace out
Devon chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
Loved it sad theres no more though
Zach chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I've gotta say: I came home from work pretty late one night, obviously really tired, so I thought I'd reward myself with my biggest guilty pleasure, i.e., Kingdom Hearts fanfics. I scrolled through all the boring options and stupid pair-ups until this one caught my eye, for I had somehow never seen a Sora/Roxas pairing. My curiosity ended up keeping me awake for the next five hours, well into the early morning. This story was so compelling and well-written that I was even completely able to overlook what few typos there were (and I'm pretty much a spelling-Nazi). Like, it was so good, it honestly left me a little depressed that my own life couldn't have been written as well. Please, please, please write more of these or add on to this one if you can. Given how much I know I'll come back to this story, I'll probably follow any progress you make religiously. Thank you so much for making this.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
You are amazing I wish you the best with your other stories because I really enjoyed this one:)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I loved how you did that for saora and roxas
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
your a good person for writing all these chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Im loving this thank you so much