Reviews for My Kind of Guy
thecopsays123 chapter 13 . 2/13
Hey, just read this, please keep posting and writing. I know it's been years since you updated this but I will favourite it and hope for it to continue! Your writing rocks!
umi luna chapter 13 . 1/22
I'm begging here update D:
Pace out
Devon chapter 13 . 1/1
Loved it sad theres no more though
Zach chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I've gotta say: I came home from work pretty late one night, obviously really tired, so I thought I'd reward myself with my biggest guilty pleasure, i.e., Kingdom Hearts fanfics. I scrolled through all the boring options and stupid pair-ups until this one caught my eye, for I had somehow never seen a Sora/Roxas pairing. My curiosity ended up keeping me awake for the next five hours, well into the early morning. This story was so compelling and well-written that I was even completely able to overlook what few typos there were (and I'm pretty much a spelling-Nazi). Like, it was so good, it honestly left me a little depressed that my own life couldn't have been written as well. Please, please, please write more of these or add on to this one if you can. Given how much I know I'll come back to this story, I'll probably follow any progress you make religiously. Thank you so much for making this.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
You are amazing I wish you the best with your other stories because I really enjoyed this one:)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
I loved how you did that for saora and roxas
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
your a good person for writing all these chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Im loving this thank you so much
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
This story is so great! If possible please continue it... I'm going through a hard time right now and this story made me so happy!
Amanda Hobble chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
holy crap! i read all of this in 1 hour!
A.J chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I've only just found thus story, but you haven't updated in years! Please continue, it's beautifully written.
CJColbert chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I realize its been three years but please update this story! Its so good! I started reading it yestersay and was instantly hooked!
Agafa Shelly chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
"Stay away from Kuja," Hmm,"I don't want to dictate who you hang out with, Roxas," Pfs,as if he really means that! XD
Grellexiting chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Uwaaah, it's been so long...is this going to be continued? ;_;
My favourite SoRoku-fic so far! 8D
IamMe2525 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Well I've finished the "final" chapter of the story, and i've gotta say, that this may be...scratch that, this is the best KH fic i've ever read. I'd go so far as to call it just as much as a masterpiece as the games the fic is made from, only...it's unfinished. To which I must ask: when is the next chapter/sequal?