Reviews for My Kind of Guy
sorafanfic chapter 13 . 8/12
Can you please continue this story? I loved reading it but was sad to realize it's been a while since it was published...I really hope it continues!
alphagold chapter 13 . 8/2
I know you must see this a lot, but I hope you update this at some point, it's a really good story and I would love to see it continued. Possibly one of the best of this pairing
This was literally the first story I've ever read that made me squeal. Roxas sounds so squishable, but that might be just because I'm really weird. Great job on this story!
Maverick Flare chapter 5 . 4/3
Oh, the Gamecube part remembered me when I was little (I was the one always losing). Roxas as Luigi is quite appropriate, though ;). And I'm glad that Roxas didn't kiss his crush, would've been inappropriate, better this way. The dishes scene was the best one in the chapter, though, with Sora maybe realizing something. Or maybe not, time will ell :). Thx a lot for another great chapter :).
Maverick Flare chapter 4 . 4/3
Oh, god, i'm so liking where this is going... Yeah, no prob with separating the chapter, even better actually.
PS: Those fanarts would be nice ;)
Maverick Flare chapter 3 . 4/3
Ahah, great match. Not boring as most action scene are in fictions, quite the opposite. And like Riku's attitude during the match, quite fitting, I'd say. And the last sentence was pure genius, honestly, I were hoping you'd be going for something like that the moment I read "See ya in History tomorrow" :). Great chapter as usual.
Maverick Flare chapter 2 . 4/3
Absolutely cute! No other way to describe Roxas and the way he interacts with his crush. Honestly, your story is amazing so far and Sora looked kinda cool as a guy despite being so popular. Good chapter, next one :)
Maverick Flare chapter 1 . 4/3
Great beginning, it was a long time that I didn't read something that entertaining. Honestly, you're really good with words and the way you picture Roxas is just adorable. Can't wait to read the rest :).
Doggie chapter 13 . 2/27
Kawaii! It's so cute!
Dragonite chapter 12 . 2/27
The Secret Place and the Usual Spot. Yet another similarity between Sora and Roxas.
Dragonite chapter 11 . 2/27
One of my friends has a crush and another one of my friends gave her a the nickname puppy. I just realized that you gave Sora this nickname and I thought it was the funniest thing on earth XD
Anom chapter 10 . 1/16
Ahhhh! So cuteeee!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
I really like your story when do you plan on updating? I really hope it's soon...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Hope you up date soon rant looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Awesome i lerve this story please update