Reviews for The Angels' Door
Beast of Shade chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
I think your story is good but you do know that roy's father is marques eliwood of pherae
SkylerOcon chapter 18 . 10/5/2007

anyway, since I'm a lazy bitch, do you mind sending me the link to the next fic in this series?

I'm suddenly addicted -_-
SkylerOcon chapter 13 . 5/23/2007
good chapter and stuff.

i have nothing else to say...
SkylerOcon chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Yes... good chapter and stuffs. My brother is such an evil little monkey
SkylerOcon chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Woah... Marth is like an angel... creepy.

I hope your description of an angel isn't different from mine... there is no such thing as pure good after all...
DragonDillon chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
Sorry I didn't review, I was in New Jersey with some buddys. Good final chapter, sets up for the part 2. Great job on the story. Looking forword to more of your work soon.
Folt chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
YAY! And now, it's time to move onwards to the sequel. I

can't wait! To bad I won't be on for some days, as school has

started. Sigh...
Lacto3.1415 chapter 18 . 8/20/2006
Wow...that like seriously pwned!

I know, 16 chapters later and I am FINALLY reviewing (Got some like internetitis or something there...)

Giga Bowser is greater than the Demon King!

Giga Bowser: *comes in wearing a suit* I feel like giving a valedictorian speech!

Link: ...When and where did you go to school?

Giga Bowser: I never needed to! Ahahaha!

Mewtwo: This randomness is so pointless!

Dude: Aren't we all?

Mewtwo: What?

Marth: Next time I'm not signing up for the job of the angel...that was cruel! I thought I would have been able to stand in a meadow and smell the flowers or something!

Roy: Aw! But you looked so cute as a angel!

Marth: Meaning?

Roy: Meaning that several times I just wanted to go up and slice you in half with my sword! *grins*

Marth: You do that to cute things? Have you done it to Pichu or Pikachu yet?

Roy: I tried...but failed...miserably...seriously, never underestimate the communications systems of mice man!

Pikachu and Pichu: *both wearing crowns standing in front of a huge crowd of Raichus* Yup. We rock. Er, shock.

Giga Bowser: Ahem. I would like to take this time to say that my 75 years of school have been on my side. My high IQ and great intelligence have led me through this journey to stardom and crowning. The years between 43 and 82 were very tough indeed, but I came through like a champ. I would like to say thank you to myself and my pride. If we could all take a moment to ponder about all the acheivements I have accomplished...*and with that, Giga Bowser closes his eyes and folds his hands in front of his chest*

Ganondorf: *puts on a confused GRIN...GRIN standing for Grimy Rotten I...EW Nothingness*...What the hell was that? For both his speech and my GRIN?

Giga Bowser: *finishes ponedering session* My speech is finished. Again, I thank you all for thinking about my accomplishments and what a great koopa I am.

Mewtwo: Nobody was thinking about that except you...

Anyway...great fic!
Cowpie Surprise chapter 18 . 8/20/2006

Oh well. I know your other story is out! Must go check! -squeals in delight and runs off-
Cowpie Surprise chapter 17 . 8/20/2006
Hooray! Victory! Oh, by the way, I saw V for Vendetta, and now I LOVE that movie!

Cowpie Surprise chapter 16 . 8/20/2006
Whee! Sorry I haven't reviewed lately...I've been busy...
Nayru Goddess of Wisdom chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
WAH! Its over!T-T Great job! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
MushroomWings chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
*blink,blink*I can't belive I'm saying this're a nutcase.

DK:*makes the cocou sign around his head*

Dude,are you from another planet?

DK:I dunno.
BabyGurl278 chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
Very good story! I am so sad it is over, but I'm pretty sure we can expect more soon, right?

In the end, peace returned...for now...heh. I loved the little Zelda/Roy moment too. Just had to point that out.

Great job!

Keep up the good work!

Master of the Puppets chapter 18 . 8/19/2006
Great chapters. Although the ending does make one wonder what is going to happen in the next fic. Anyways great stoy. Most likely teh next fic will be just as great. Oh and don't forget to