Reviews for Where It Starts
cal40241 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
this one stands out to me, even though i read a lot of your stories!

i like that you balanced humor with more serious lines.

"She didn't say anything, because words were so very good at killing things between them." great line; i always think of silence when i think of sara and grissom.

great job!
ASuede chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
The best I have read here, no doubt! I absolutely love your style and language, really amazing and definitely outstanding. Hope you keep on writing!
Grisslover chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I was trying to find GSR again through old stories. I found this and I love it. Its so you, you are a great writer. Are you still writing?
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Another of your pieces has brought tears to my eyes- that's a record, for me. I've only cried in two books and a handful of shorter pieces.

~IGC t DM
luv0817 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow! Totally made me cry... in the best way possible!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This fic was really good. You always do such a good job making the story seem realistic.

Jackie
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
oh god, that was amazing, you wrote that beautifully ;)
TAE1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh, absolutely lovely. You've created a lilting, almost lyrical story that just flows along like a deep, quiet-seeming river. Absolutely brilliant.
Domo Arigato chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
So beautiful, so poetic and so in character. Simply magnificent. Thank you.
Schlampcat chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
M, love. Wonderful story, and absolutely great flow, and I like the way you describe the development of their story.

Oh, and did I mention that I love it?
violet4now chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This was probably the best story that I have ever read here. Your talent is astounding! I'm just slightly mad at you for making me cry. Thank you so much for this!

The Constant Reader
oneillite chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was such a sweet little fic!

Awesome :D
smacky30 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Lovely.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Lyrical and sweet!
IrishOphelia chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Really excellent...very in character and lovely writing