Reviews for Moonspun Magic
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 47 . 7/27/2014
YES! I'm comment 100 XD lol anyways... I loved your story! And I absolutely love that you didn't have Kagome take he first son away when the misunderstanding happened and come back like 3 years latter like some people do (it kinda makes me frustrated :( ) defiantly favoriting!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
in search of the lost chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
im only 2 chaps in and i can already tell that your speech for most of the characters are waaaaay to formal and OOC also your writing is confusing, like theres a second part to the sentence thats missing and has to be reread to piece together what you meant. not a flame just some (hopefully) constructive criticism. :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 47 . 12/1/2010
oooo bravo awesome story.

eveyroen was kinda hppy expect poor inuyasha.
Lady Roaddog chapter 47 . 6/12/2010
Great job on this story. I love it. It is one of the best stories that I have read so far. I cant wait to read more of them.
XxBeautiful Black RosexX chapter 47 . 4/25/2010
LOVE IT ! omg totaly an amazing story i am going to go threw and read all the rest of your storys when i get the chance TY for the grate story

XxBeautifulBlackRosexX
Jazzy Hale's girl chapter 28 . 7/31/2009
this is one of my fav stories i love sesshy and kags fanficts and you did a very good job at wrighting this one i cant wait to finish reading it i have stayed up till 3 reading this stogy the past couple of days(my paernts wernt to happy about that lol)
buffyangelgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this is a really great story i like it you are a really great author.
Akirasan215 chapter 47 . 5/6/2009
this was a great story i really liked it do you have any others that are this good?
prescribed.pillsyahoo.com chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I'm sorry, but I can't read any more of this. You have a good idea, but your writing just plain sucks. It's all action, action, action. There's no emotion. Kagome got fired because Bankotsu, and she just takes it! I would be furious. You can't tell what she's thinking or how she feels. Your story doesn't flow. It feels as if it's forced.

If you want, I'd be willing to help you revise this. It's got potential, just needs shaping and polishing.

-Rae
Alanna-sama chapter 47 . 1/10/2009
this is a good story.I love it
Nadeshiko95 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
wait...so does sesshoumaru have short black hair, or his usual hair?
Lyris Hawke chapter 47 . 3/17/2008
Aw, thats so kawaii! I love happy endings...though sad endings are good too, but I hate them and avoid them as much as possible. I love this and I hope that you are going to be writing more wonderful fanfictions. You are an awsome writer and I just love your writing sense.

Lyris Hawke chapter 29 . 3/17/2008
I like it. Yay, I need to go to the next chapter and see what happens. lol.

Lyris Hawke chapter 25 . 3/15/2008
Mn...Finally some action. Though I know by now you are an author who likes to take their time in making a couple.(Probably). Well, I shall have to get off because I need to go to sleep and tomorrow to go to Church. I love these chapters I have read and cannot wait until maybe Tuesday (Sunday and Monday I will be busy) to read the next chapter.