Reviews for A Different Kind of Evil
Chris Gilbert chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Don't let the lack of reviews get you down, believe me I'm in the same boat, but you have a darn good story going on here so trust me when I say Keep up the good work.
ELIE101 chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
That was a great chapter! I loved how it all fit together. And the way you made everything happen. Can't wait till chapter 7!

live-life-to-the-fullest chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Don't give in! Just becuase people aren't leaving as many reviews as you want them to, doesn't mean your story isn't worth it! I have a few stories with a couple chapters to each story, and on some chapters I have no reviews at all! But, in the next chapter that I add, people start leaving reviews again, and most of the ones I've recieved are very positive reviews! So don't give up!

P.S. I LOVE your story so far! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
ELIE101 chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
You better keep writeing to this story! I'd be disappointed if you stopped! Another great chapter. I'm so looking forward to the next one. I have a question. Can you tell me who each of the characters are? I'm still a little confused on that..like I said I don't really watch it.

ELIE101 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
It wasn't bad! Stop saying that! I thought this chapter was very well written..And ezciting!

ELIE101 chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
It was so not even close to being bad! You think your stories suck, but thery don't! They're really good! And I really liked this chapter..I wonder what will happen next...

ELIE101 chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
0o0o00oo0o0o0 I love it! This story is so awsome. It keeps me in such sespense!

ELIE101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I never really watch Sailor Moon. But this story is awsome! Sorry it took me so long to read and review it..Gotta go read the rest now!

FireyDragoness chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
o loving this chapter! hehe go sere first one even think it!
FireyDragoness chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
iloke i like keep it coming k
witchlover chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Oh, very good story! I'm already lost in the suspense. _ Keep writing cause I can't wait for more!
FireyDragoness chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
i like thischapter its getting good keep it coming
FireyDragoness chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
im loving it! keep it coming i mean its pure genius!
Geenie ate me chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This story sounds very good so far! The first chapter was written awesomely! (if that's a word) And it captured all of the characters reactions to every moment. I don't really have anything to give constructive criticism on, so keep writing and update!