Reviews for Forget the World
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
SEQUEL! :)
Maetel chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
I believe the term jaw drop fits my reaction to the ending of this fic. Well done. I enjoyed reading it and was sad to see it come to an end. I did get a bit of a laugh at the last chapter, and simply put, I loved it.
catnipevergreens chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
ooh sequel pleez!
Parnopius chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
I loved it (but you know that, right?)! Absolutely adored it.

Also, have no idea what the hell's going on. Please explain.

The Doctor came back for Rose and got the wrong one? He got Rose before he took her away? So now Jack's stuck with the other Rose in a different dimension? Something like that? Hmm...

As to a sequel, yes, you have to do one. Definitely. I like your writing far too much, to not want a sequel.

So yes, all in all, it was awesome and I adored it. Sequel please.

Soon?

Dactyl ;)
Ladybug Jess chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Sequel please. I felt so bad for Jack.
Pipkat chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
I'm kind of lost-what exactly does this mean-? (btw loved the chapters and understood them up till now-show never really delves into the Jack-Rose friendship-
ricco-the-penguin chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
E! JACK YOU SNEAK! YOU MESSED UP THE TIMELINE! HOW DARE YOU?

sequel sequel sequel! I'l lgive you my first born, the rest of my cereal, and...my soul?

e! hair dye! vinegar! the doctor!

e

*gasp* e *gasp*

okayI'llstopnow.
ricco-the-penguin chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
e! *flails and sprays cereal all over* e! JACK! SLEEPY!JACK! SNEAKY!JACK! NAIL-PAINTING JACK!

DAMN YOU WOMAN, YOU BROKE MY CAPSLOCK!

(I
ice-connoisseur chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Wow. A great, albeit, slightly confusing, ending! So Jack went back and somehow altered the timeline, so that Rose wasn't in Henriks with the Doctor, and they didn't meet til years later? Or something? Is there a sequel planned for this? Please? Or some from of epiloge of Jack and what he did?

Great story!

Emma
PadmeKenobi chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
OMGS. That was a fricking awesome ending! I loved this story, wonderful job! Heck yes you should write a sequel, please please please! The ending line made me smile, want/need/must have a sequel! PLEASE!

Padme out.
LinNicole chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
LOL. I shouldn't laugh at the alien's mispronunciation of "spagretti" but I can't help myself. That hostage scene was vintage number Nine. The last chapter was too funny for words. All for vinegar. LOL. Oh, and I loved the cyclical tendencies, ending with "Run!" ::sigh:: Very good.

If you're planning a sequel to this, I wouldn't argue but can we bring Jack back? I'm always in love with a good Jack/Rose story and we were nearly there. So if you want to do an extra of the Jack/Rose variety, I *definitely* wouldn't argue.
Toplesslemon chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Hell yes, a sequel!

Wow! That was really good. My head's spinning from the goodness of it. :D
Sepik chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
This is so good... I understand you don't get much of a chance to write and all, but please continue this ff. It's absolutely great. This last chapter was so sad. I have to know what happens next.
StealerOfDreams chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
Well, OBVIOUSLY the Doctor wasnt on Satellite 5 because they went back to GET him...

But then there wouldn't be JackRose. Unless it was 9JackRose... hmm.. weird thought. Im interested to see where you're going with this story! Looking forward to an update!

Hannah
ice-connoisseur chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
Uh oh...bad jack! You are touching propety that should be examined by the doctor, and the Doctor alone! UPDATE SOON!

Enma