Reviews for Forever Yours
Yaken chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
OMG this was beaufitul! Im so happy with kari's acttitud, the takari is an amazing couple and you made a great work:)
Yaken chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was so far an amazing chapter, your a good writer
t0fura chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Very nice! Iano wasn't that great of a guy, go TAkari! :D
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
nice story, but it would have been cooler if you had Tk ocme and ruin the entire wedding for whats his face. However I still liked it and I hope to read..wait I have read your other work. Oh well Rockingstory anyway.
Arialine chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
nicely written :)

like it.
TakaishiChic chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Very cute. Loved it.
Keyblade Master of Promise chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Oh my goodness...this is the most heartwarming pieces I've ever read, excelent job!
Lina chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
hey i just wanted to tell you that altough i absoulutly love how this fic came out i personally think that you could make it even better by making it to a bigger longer story . what i mean is that you could maybe like start it over with it beginning on kari an iano getting together and drag it onto where this one leads off. whatever you decide to do id just like you to know you did and excellent job on this and im looking forward to any of your new fics

Lina
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Aw, too cute, and a perfect ending. I enjoyed this story very much!
i was like takari chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
cute
sweet blossom89 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Sweet story. I'm glad Hikari realized she loved Takeru before it was too late.
aa chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
aww so sweet! bed time now for me! :P night night! Good bed time story! :P
half-note chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
SO SWET!

I LOVE IT!

TO FAVOURITES!
HikariKanna chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
OH!I LOVE THIS FICCY!AND I LOVE TAKARI!
Music Chick chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Talk about quick alright. :p

For some reason I had the scene in Spiderman 2 where Mary Jane stood the astronaut guy up at the alter and barged into Peter's apartment. Lol! Coolbeans chick fic like always, TLA.