Reviews for Within the Pale White Light
tcd2017 chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Fuck u finish the same story please
AsahinaTora chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
NOOOOO! *cries tears of blood* Where!? Why! *more tear of blood* This was fantastic. I love crossovers and I found this one in a forum recommendation, I didn't know what to wait at first, but when I started reading I couldn't stop.

I don't like to ready many Halo crossovers because the first was -*bang*bang*head shot*Turn left*bang*bang*head shot*. But then I start reading this, and to my surprise I see more plot than fight! I was so happy.

And you are to cruel. Finishing the chapter in this cliff and never updating again. I hope to see this completed someday.
Annaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
hello sorry to bug you but just wanted to let you know people are still reading your old stories and they would like to know if you plan on continuing them or if they are abandoned and should be taken off of favorites. thanks
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Get off your ass and update!¬°!¬°PLEASE!
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Great story so far! Please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2010
i love the story, you have some great ideas my freind

keep up the good work
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
WOW this is one of the best cross overs I have ever read. My first Halo/Naruto cross adn I have to say it is inspiring and refreshingly creative. I'm sooo disappointed that this is the last chapter! It has been an amazing read.

~Yasha's Sis
wigglewigglewiggle chapter 17 . 7/4/2010
Shitty ending! T_T
hickup chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
Oh my gosh what a cruel creul cliff hanger! Please get the next chapter out as soon as you can :) I really like your story
hickup chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT! LEE YOUR AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT TO KEEP READING :D
Payce D. Elui chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
Well this is pretty damn awesome! I know you haven't updated in ages, but it would be awesome if this story wasn't abandoned. If it is- thanks for the read either way.
shloop chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
This story is amazing!

The only real problem I've had is our constant misspelling of "too" (I'm going TO the movies. I have TOO many cats.)

ACK! cliffie! Why, gloria? why? I need to know what happens!

Will shkamaru prove to be an amazing tactician? Will the grunts learn to control their chakra? And what is the kyubii planning?

But it's been years since you added a chapter. You probably forgot about this... T-T
Xx.PuppetOnStrings.xX chapter 17 . 11/26/2009
Is whatever Kyuubi doing gonna save them? Update soon please!
ching965 chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
This is a phenomenal story. Your idea is very original. The interaction among the shinobi is well written. The part I thought really shows how good of a job you've done with that is when Shikamaru is chewing out Naruto for abandoning them in the city. Great job with the story. Thank you. I hope you decide to pick up writing this again.

Wish you the best.
Katana chapter 17 . 6/27/2009
NO! ITS DEAD! *reads profile* YAY ITS NOT DEAD! OH YEAH AND HALO 3 IS AWESOME! PLAY IT! This story is AWESOME! lol it's like the new season of Naruto... two years of waiting and on a cliff hanger lol...