Reviews for Please Remember Me
CursedRoses chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw! Now you make me want to give Chester a big hug!

I really love how you really got in depth with the characters and their stories. Keep up the good work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
wow...
Eternal Silence chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, that was alot...

Well another good fic. And that was just so much to take in. And that sucks that Chester's gay cuz I thought Tootie and him were gonna end up together. (Not saying I'm a homophobe or however you spell it. Cuz I do have gay and one by friends). Well for the situations I tought the charatcers charicters matched. But I do think you should make each characters way of speaking ( i think its called dialect or diction...?) a little different. Cuz everyone sounds kinda the same. And Timmy got run over, is he gonna die? I think he's going to and Tootie's gonna come to his funeral. Or mmaybe not I don't know. I hope the final story is centered mainly around Tootie cuz you ewrite her character very well.

Well post the final story soon, and I'm sure it'll be the best thing you write. Well later for now!
Romeo chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This story is a lot better than Goodbye Forever. I like the way there weren't any flashbacks in this one, also it didn't seem to slightly repeat things as Goodbye Forever did... Not that I didn't like Goodbye Forever, but this was written so much more better. Can't wait to see what happens in the 3rd part.
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Awesome fic! I read the other one too. But seriously. It took Timmy long enough to figure it out. xD Anyways, I'm glad to see another TxT fan!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Interesting sequel. So many twists. Can't wait for the third part.
RR chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Aww...poor Timmy! Very good writing, I really like it. Good job!