Reviews for Dead, Really
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm laughing so hard right now, you have no idea. XD Leave it to Danny to crack jokes at his own funeral. *shakes head in amusement*
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
For the most part, this oneshot was very funny. I liked the wry sense of humor the son had regarding his father's death. But those last couple of lines were quietly heartbreaking.
Spades-King chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Being half ghost screws up your spence of humor... Likely, very likely

Good job though!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This, my friend, is one of the most brilliant things I've ever read. It's simply fantastic!

I love how you wrote it, building up the story little by little. And I really like how you had the oddly detached, sometimes hilarious, witty seriousness to the whole thing. It was so fun to read through. So fun that I just did it twice. XD

And I normally don't go for the next generation fics, but this. was. BRILLIANT.

Definitely a fave. :D

Sapphireswimming
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was seriously weird. I really liked it.

...I'm surprised this Peg girl isn't way, way more uncomfortable dating a guy who is clearly not going through the normal grieving process if he's asking people out for dates after the funeral that he's not even spending weeping into shoulders.
DPraven chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this was, interesting... a little morbid, but you right really well and there was some humor in there too (albeit, morbid humor but i like all kinds of funny) thanks
dkareipfocunoeirunciusyf chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
He should totally have started making loud, snide comments to the people who stood up. Other than that, this was awesome!
baobabs chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Fantastic. Simple fantastic. I've always wondered what his son's reaction would be like if one) he had a son and two) he actually died...

I love his twisted, ironic kind of intake on this event. Me likes this very much. :)
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my God, do you know how perfect this is? Danny going all "I think I'm dead" and kind of joking about it because he never thinks of himself, he never takes himself and what happens to him seriously, and I can feel the total in-character of this. Brilliant.
ATC chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I've read this once back when DP was still in its first season. I thought, "Funny and morbid at once. Cool."

This is me, roughly 3-4 years later thinking, "Still morbid. Not funny, funny; black humour funny. Still entertaining."

Still like it.
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
*snicker* we couldn't get rid of him that easily. Sorry for killing myself son, i didn't mean to. Sam would chew him out later... and the phone call! hilarious "I think i'm dead" does it get better than that? seriously, morbid half ghost sense of humor doth not fail to makethst me laugh my ass off.

~FoG
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
bummer.

brittney
RV520.L chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this is a really good story i loved it never read anything like it lool you know for a moment i thought that the son was a daughter until he said james into the phone lol but seriously i would never have thought this idea but i wish it happened in real life i enjoyed the bits when everyone seemed bored and was laughin over his grave but u also made it a little sad at the end i really enjoyed it and im favin it :D Great Work :D:D:D
Ahrianna chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow. I really, really liked this story. :) The summary was great, and very enticing. Wonderful grammar and structure. I didn't notice a name for the boy/narrator...But I really liked the POV you used. Great job!

EternalStorm
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great job with this. It's hard to get the right balance for DP fics sometimes, since DP itself has humor and horror back-to-back, but you did so wonderfully. And great job on the OC offspring. So few people can get that right.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »