Reviews for Dead, Really
dkareipfocunoeirunciusyf chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
He should totally have started making loud, snide comments to the people who stood up. Other than that, this was awesome!
baobabs chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Fantastic. Simple fantastic. I've always wondered what his son's reaction would be like if one) he had a son and two) he actually died...

I love his twisted, ironic kind of intake on this event. Me likes this very much. :)
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my God, do you know how perfect this is? Danny going all "I think I'm dead" and kind of joking about it because he never thinks of himself, he never takes himself and what happens to him seriously, and I can feel the total in-character of this. Brilliant.
ATC chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I've read this once back when DP was still in its first season. I thought, "Funny and morbid at once. Cool."

This is me, roughly 3-4 years later thinking, "Still morbid. Not funny, funny; black humour funny. Still entertaining."

Still like it.
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
*snicker* we couldn't get rid of him that easily. Sorry for killing myself son, i didn't mean to. Sam would chew him out later... and the phone call! hilarious "I think i'm dead" does it get better than that? seriously, morbid half ghost sense of humor doth not fail to makethst me laugh my ass off.

~FoG
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
bummer.

brittney
RV520.L chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this is a really good story i loved it never read anything like it lool you know for a moment i thought that the son was a daughter until he said james into the phone lol but seriously i would never have thought this idea but i wish it happened in real life i enjoyed the bits when everyone seemed bored and was laughin over his grave but u also made it a little sad at the end i really enjoyed it and im favin it :D Great Work :D:D:D
Eternal Storm chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow. I really, really liked this story. :) The summary was great, and very enticing. Wonderful grammar and structure. I didn't notice a name for the boy/narrator...But I really liked the POV you used. Great job!

EternalStorm
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great job with this. It's hard to get the right balance for DP fics sometimes, since DP itself has humor and horror back-to-back, but you did so wonderfully. And great job on the OC offspring. So few people can get that right.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow that was good
Calovan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
A damn good fanfic. I really like the direction that you took with the whole "death" of Danny problem. Oh and I think it would be interesting to see Peg's reaction if or when she meets Danny
Lady1011 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is supposed to be sad the fact that he died and i just cant stop laughing
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I love the tone you set with this story. I especially love the ending.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was so good! I wanted to cry, but laugh at the same time. You did very well and kept everyone in character too. two thumbs up!
HaiJu chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow, that's good. It has the proper realism without being too sad or too silly. Well done.

~Hj