Reviews for Dead, Really
starr1095 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow that was good
Calovan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
A damn good fanfic. I really like the direction that you took with the whole "death" of Danny problem. Oh and I think it would be interesting to see Peg's reaction if or when she meets Danny
Lady1011 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is supposed to be sad the fact that he died and i just cant stop laughing
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I love the tone you set with this story. I especially love the ending.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was so good! I wanted to cry, but laugh at the same time. You did very well and kept everyone in character too. two thumbs up!
HaiJu chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow, that's good. It has the proper realism without being too sad or too silly. Well done.

~Hj
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was awesome funny yet sad at the same time didnt think it was possible
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Kind of sweet, in a morbid sort of way.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
this was great. funny, moving, and really introspective. and i love the whole thing about how he kicked the bucket and sam being pissed at him, but yet, relieved. so good, going on my faves.

~cd
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
amusing
lil' munkies chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Lol! I can totally imagine every single event of this happening! It's weord how you can turn a morbid situation into something I'll probably be giggling about all through school. Lol! A mark of a TRUE author (and comedian)!
ariescelestial chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I liked this, I've been thinking for a while that death wouldn't really be that huge a deal for Danny and it's fun to see it shown in a fanfic. XD
Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aww, goodness, my favorite part had to be with the dirt. :D Sure there are other stories dealing with this, but you gave it a light-hearted spin that really turned out awesome! It was great; keep writing you rock!
falsechaos chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Best. DP. OC. Ever. Seriously. There was genuine loss and humor in this fic and both blended seemlessly. And the summary for this story... good lord. Hooked from the first sentence. My only complaint is that it's too short! You manage to pack quite a bit of background into such a short story! James has a real sense of presence, of past, of *belonging* in this particular imagining of the series, that's it's a real shame he doesn't play a part in a larger story. Larger, not necessarily longer. This story alone covers quite a bit of ground. Keep going! _~
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I dislike OCs, but this was so well-written that I had to keep going. Well done.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »