Reviews for Dead, Really
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was awesome funny yet sad at the same time didnt think it was possible
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Kind of sweet, in a morbid sort of way.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
this was great. funny, moving, and really introspective. and i love the whole thing about how he kicked the bucket and sam being pissed at him, but yet, relieved. so good, going on my faves.

cd
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
amusing
lil' munkies chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Lol! I can totally imagine every single event of this happening! It's weord how you can turn a morbid situation into something I'll probably be giggling about all through school. Lol! A mark of a TRUE author (and comedian)!
ariescelestial chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I liked this, I've been thinking for a while that death wouldn't really be that huge a deal for Danny and it's fun to see it shown in a fanfic. XD
Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aww, goodness, my favorite part had to be with the dirt. :D Sure there are other stories dealing with this, but you gave it a light-hearted spin that really turned out awesome! It was great; keep writing you rock!
falsechaos chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Best. DP. OC. Ever. Seriously. There was genuine loss and humor in this fic and both blended seemlessly. And the summary for this story... good lord. Hooked from the first sentence. My only complaint is that it's too short! You manage to pack quite a bit of background into such a short story! James has a real sense of presence, of past, of *belonging* in this particular imagining of the series, that's it's a real shame he doesn't play a part in a larger story. Larger, not necessarily longer. This story alone covers quite a bit of ground. Keep going! _
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I dislike OCs, but this was so well-written that I had to keep going. Well done.
DarkDannyHot chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow! That is just...amazing. Very good. Indiscribable!
sweetpoet2003 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great story. I think this is the only "dead danny" story that i've liked. I loved the part about Danny throwing dirt at James for payback and Sam's hat having bat's in the veil. awesome job.
at-a-glance chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow, this is so cool, and it's quite morbid. I guess that could be a very good way for the adult versions of the characters to act for the very reason that they'd been dealing with Danny's impending death for a long time. Not to mention your vague but almost straight forward writing talent made it intersting.

This one was wonderful.
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
THAT'S REALLY SAD! -STARTS TO CRY- IT WAS REAL GOOD. I LIKE IT A LOT. YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR. DANNY IS GONE AND THERE IS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT. HAVE A GOOD SUMMER. PEACE OUT!

DELEILA
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
...wow...
Anna chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
So listen up. Since Danny Phantom is a childrens cartoon it is so hard to find a good fanfic because nobody has really developed that great of a writing style yet. But this was beyond good. This was the best Danny Phantom fanfic I've ever read. How did you get this idea? The way the whole situation is just made light of. I love it. Thanks for writing this! ]
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3