Reviews for Dead, Really
RV520.L chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this is a really good story i loved it never read anything like it lool you know for a moment i thought that the son was a daughter until he said james into the phone lol but seriously i would never have thought this idea but i wish it happened in real life i enjoyed the bits when everyone seemed bored and was laughin over his grave but u also made it a little sad at the end i really enjoyed it and im favin it :D Great Work :D:D:D
Ahrianna chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow. I really, really liked this story. :) The summary was great, and very enticing. Wonderful grammar and structure. I didn't notice a name for the boy/narrator...But I really liked the POV you used. Great job!

EternalStorm
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great job with this. It's hard to get the right balance for DP fics sometimes, since DP itself has humor and horror back-to-back, but you did so wonderfully. And great job on the OC offspring. So few people can get that right.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow that was good
Calovan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
A damn good fanfic. I really like the direction that you took with the whole "death" of Danny problem. Oh and I think it would be interesting to see Peg's reaction if or when she meets Danny
Lady1011 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is supposed to be sad the fact that he died and i just cant stop laughing
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I love the tone you set with this story. I especially love the ending.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That was so good! I wanted to cry, but laugh at the same time. You did very well and kept everyone in character too. two thumbs up!
HaiJu chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow, that's good. It has the proper realism without being too sad or too silly. Well done.

~Hj
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was awesome funny yet sad at the same time didnt think it was possible
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Kind of sweet, in a morbid sort of way.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
this was great. funny, moving, and really introspective. and i love the whole thing about how he kicked the bucket and sam being pissed at him, but yet, relieved. so good, going on my faves.

~cd
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
amusing
lil' munkies chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Lol! I can totally imagine every single event of this happening! It's weord how you can turn a morbid situation into something I'll probably be giggling about all through school. Lol! A mark of a TRUE author (and comedian)!
ariescelestial chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I liked this, I've been thinking for a while that death wouldn't really be that huge a deal for Danny and it's fun to see it shown in a fanfic. XD
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »