Reviews for Silence
Mazuki Sayuri chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Is this one a slash?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Somewhat out of character. Nevertheless, an enjoyable snapshot of an unusual relationship.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I understand that this is a oneshot, but it is still good and gives great insight into two very mysterious, yet popular characters. Too bad there isn't more.
raven13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Short. Freaky. Weird. But good. Keep it up!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
When I first read it, I saw the word combat, and I was thinking to myself...okay, it's Robin. From there I kept reading until I reached the dialogue and I see who was really fighting...and that's awesome. Are you going to write more? I would definately read it. This is just how I imagined those two fighting each other, like serious fighting, no mocking, no anything really. Oh, and your verb usage I love big words. Overall Thought: It deserves more reviews because it's so well-written.

~ Val
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was awesome, I like how you didn't say who they were, which kind of makes the end ruin the rest of the story because you said who they were. Any true fan would know it was them.
DistantDaydream chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
You write very well. You're not planning on making this a one shot right..? Will be waiting for your update!
lesjeux chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It's cool.I never imagined Raven and Jinx to go to gym together._