Reviews for Weasle and Shark
I really loved it! Ouch.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
So fluffy -chokes-...but cute nonetheless _
Milky-Chan222 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
E! KisaIta fluff! You like never see it. This was so cute, I love teh fluff! You should make another one with the wedding! I'm so happy now that read this. lol. Well...your story was great, and cute, and fluffy, and cute.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
itachi was all OOC o_O but awesome story i look forward to reading more
Angelas chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Omg! This was so good! XD haha

I absolutely ADORE this couple. XD And there isn't enough of these two out there; so I thank so very much for writing this. :D

I love Itachi as uke...I think it's so smexy! XD haha To bad he only looks good as uke with a few people...In my opinion, only with Kisame, Kakashi, and eh, mebe Orochimaru. -.-"

All in all, you have INCREDIBLE writing skills, and I hope you really do write more on these two.

YAY FOR FISH AND WEASLE! XD

xx Angelas
Puroppu chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
oh this is so beautiful! XDD itachi is hurt.. itachi is a beautiful Uke!
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
later k...
Emoske chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
AW.

2 cute.

I LOVED IT! lovelovelove.

but how in the world would u know what it feels like 2 stick ur head next 2 a book, and flip the pages. normal people dont ususally do that. but when i read that. i stoped EVERYTHING i was doing. and did it. i feels cool. ROFL.

but wow. 10 out of 10. loved the story.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
*drool* you so have to write more this is so good...

But I always thought of itachi being the more dominabnt one and kisame being the more feminant one
FoxGod chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw...That was so cute! You wrote it so well and made it so sweet! Thank you for making my day/night so happy!
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 10/22/2006