Reviews for Hawkeye's pain, Margaret's comfort
jublke chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Very sweet!
Mal chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
OMG this was fabulous! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. WELL DONE!
jjgeraghty chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Love the story, just wish there was more!
beahawk chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
I can just imagine their friends doing something like this and I was with them every step of the way. Charles notes were so touching - you portrayed him really well, showing his acerbic side but also his caring side.

ROFL at Rosie "Anything for a friend - five bucks."

Typical Rosie :-D

Hope you don't mind but I am still giggling over the "Requisition fowl up" in Chapter 5. I have this vivid picture of chickens strutting around the supply room. I think you meant foul up. :-D

Lovely story.
inveritas chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
*large grin* YAY! A beautiful and sweet story! Loved it! :)

inveritas chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
oh how's the meeting going to go?

Nice job!

Off to read the next chapter...

inveritas chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
*large grin* aww this is so sweet!
inveritas chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
*smiles* wow this is so good!

inveritas chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Aww this is so good! :) Great job!

inveritas chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
Aww I love this! :) Great work Paulina!

inveritas chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow, poor Hawkeye I hope Margaret can help him, although I'm sure she will. :) Nice work

ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Your stories are great. I've read your latest one and your first one and...this one since I am reviewing from Chapter 7. I happen to look at you profile and notice how much you are a fan of M*A*S*H. I happen to be one too even though I don't have a fan fic of the show...yet. I started watching when I use to live in Utah during 5th grade. Since then I have watched it on Hallmark and TVLand with my dad. I'm so glad my dad got me into that show because I'll never forget it. I hope someday to get the DVD sets so I can watch the episodes in order and when ever I want to. I never thought to go looking for fanfics and fanvideos of M*A*S*H until this weekend. I happen to be watching the show on TVLand that night and watched the last two episodes. One of my favorites now is "Comrades In Arms" so you can tell that really like your stories because they got Hawkeye and Margaret together. I really do like when she slaps him though. Thanks! Wow, that's long!
Nicky Morello chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
Hey! Great fanfic! I was watching Comrades In Arms today for the 100th time and I came accross a line that Hawkeye said that may explain why they never became a couple, "Nothing could ever come of us because we're so different" So therefore it is not triue that they have the same personalities. Even though when one of them is hurting or has a problem they can always find comfort in each other as this line from Hawkeye suggests, "And if you need any extra letter like a Y in Sympathy you can borrow one of mine" Even though their perfect they could never have worked out because they are so different from each other.
katetastic chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Very good story! I enjoyed it immensly (sp?)!
katetastic chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Yippie! Great story with a devious plot, my favorite kind!