Reviews for The Last Time She Got Away
FauxMaven chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Good crisp story-telling.
Alphie13 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
What is safe for someone in shock? Isn't drinking water a good

recourse? Wouldn't the pilot of the helicopter have drugs or first

aid on hand? Wow! I can just imagine Booth's face of shock upon

seeing Brennan so injured. Who's is going to get in trouble now?
Opal Tynker chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
You Rock! :D If I ever manage to learn how to write cliff hangers like that, I will die happy. Have a Happy Peppermint Holiday and here's to finding out what happens in the New Year. :)
KristieM chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Whatever bribe you want, name it. Just please hurry with the next chapter! Can't wait for the angsty goodness that the end of this chapter promises...does that make me evil?
Bella-mi-amore chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
what a wonderful chapter. I kinda like it that you ended it with Bones... makes you kinda think one of the guys with Brennan will say something about the "actual Bones" they have with them lol.

So is Luke going to handle the jealousy thing good or bad? Will he know who sniper Booth is or not? I am really excited to see the next update. I thought you gave up on this one.

Bella
tefla chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Oh, you cruel cruel author. Leaving the story there. *blinks before glaring*

Although I have to say, that is one heck of a way for Booth to find Bones, though I don't think he's going to be pleased with Jamie and Luke ... even Temperance when she gets better. *sighs*

Update before Christmas and I will give you chocolate?
Dreamy-Orion chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Please, please update soon. This is a great story and I like that you're not rushing through it, but taking it nicely from scene to scene.
charmedwithbones chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
hey it's me again. I finished it already

all i can say is man, you can write!

I really really love your story!

your take on brenn & ange's friendship, on the military, forensic anthropology & ofcourse on booth & bren!

please, keep writing.

we need you ;
Elvawen chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Woah! I LOVE IT! Very very intense and well-written. You keep everyone perfectly in character and wow, you really do seem like you know what you're talking about with all the army stuff. I'd be like "Yeah. And then, um, there was a guy wearing brown and green colors. Anyway, on to the BB fluff." XD And ack, the cliffhangers! I love writing cliffhangers but now I know what the readers feel like. Gah. Please, please, please update soon! I love it so much. :D
riviera41797 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
WOW! you better update soon, man to be left hanging like that!
charmedwithbones chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I'm in your first chapter but I have to comment already

great beginning!

im really looking forward to the suceeding chapters ;
Serendipity73 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
You left us hanging there didn't you *g* Great story! I can't wait to see where you go with this next :)
megmeyer chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Excellent chapter! Your descriptions had me cringing with sympathy pain for Brennan! Great job. Can't wait for more!
Eddie-431 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
GREAT STORY!
Mockingbyrd chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Great chapter. Please don't wait too long to update...
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »