Reviews for The Last Time She Got Away
Chaos10 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
You've got me hooked. This looks to be an excellent start on an intriguing story. You will be updating, soon, right? Please!
a2zmom chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Something sinister is indeed going on. And I like that Booth not only picks on the fact that something is wrong but he knows who knows about it. Sometimes the show seems to forget that he's a skilled investigator.
antiquiities chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I like this. Update! *is inarticulate today*
goldpiece chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I thought the whole chapter was great, and as soon as Booth turned on the news, I thought, oh no, he's going to see her on the news.

Anyway, great job, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
a red burn chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
yes I do have a sugestion! UPDATE FASTER OMG *DIES*
oranfly chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I am absolutely ectatic that you're writing another Bones fic. Being a big fan of your writing I am sure this will be edge-of-the-seat read that I can't wait to delve into. Anyways, I anxously awate for chapter two! And happy writing!
KateCSI3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is a great beginning! I'm hooked... it's very realistic and true to the characters and the series... I can't wait to read more!
smartieepants chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very nice first chapter! I'd love to see where this story is going. I hope you update soon! ]
Miss Deeds chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow! was I pleased when I got an email telling me you'd posted another fic! as usual fab beginning, you've nailed the characters & the length is long but not too long. Can't wait for more.

Hannah

P.s check your / you're!
Aemie chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
very good start, love the length - long, but not too long!

well written, very good characterisation.

all in all, a brilliant first chapter, looking forward to more!
Wahsho chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Well Micky,

Once again you have nailed the characters, and seeing how we are in the off season I feel like I am getting my Bones fix from you. Keep up the good work I am looking forward to your future Cliffhangers, (and I know there will be some) and hopefully some angst.
Rhyno304 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
very nice, I had gotten a little bored with Bones fics, cause they had stopped being engaging, seemingly all fluff or angst, and no story. Keep up the good work!
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
great start, can't wait to see where you go with this. update sson please.
Spooky Crystal chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
What a great start! Hope there are many more chapters!:)
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great writing. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the next few chapters - will things go badly for Bones? Will Booth find out? Definitely looking forward to more...
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »