Reviews for The Last Time She Got Away
hipplanet chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This plot has me very interested! Can't wait for an update!

Is Profile all finished? I need to know how that story ends!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
great start. I wonder what's going to go wrong?
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Good. Definitely good. I like this idea of Kosovo, Booth's past, dead military person. I'm intrigued already.

Loved the line about Ange having to lay down infront of Booth's car, to keep him from pulling out the white-knight cape. But, i have a feeling that when he does find out, and we know he will, worry won't quite cover his feelings.

Keep it coming! I want to know more about his plot! Great job!
joliesse43 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Yea, you are writing another story! Great first chapter and premise. I can't wait to read more!
old deleted chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
more please :P
sterek4evernever chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great first chapter.. Im hooked!
siapom chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
"Good, bad, ugly?" - How about fabulous! Fantastic beginning. I hope to see more soon. :)
Serendipity73 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh yeah.. this so looks like trouble to me lol please hurry with more :)
Mosquito chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
faboulous! More More More!
AnnesVerse chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh~ I am pretty sure Booth will find out pretty soon. Great start. Cant wait to read the next one. Update soon, Please. Thanks :)
imloopy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh, this story has so much promise! I can take it that it doesn't remain a solo mission ;-)

More, please, like soon?
boneslover82 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Booth is going to freak out when he finds out where she really went. I like the story so far. Just make sure Booth gets more involved with Temps. assignment! Please continue!
antiquiities chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You're back! Yay! Hm...how are you going to get Booth there? Kosovo sex?
goldpiece chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh, you have seriously put the something bad's going to happen vibe in my stomach. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't keep us waiting for long.
AineMorrigan chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I'm intrigued - please continue with the story! If Brennan is going away and says she will be fine and Booth won't find out - of course that means the exact opposite, right? Heh, can't wait to read more!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »