Reviews for The Last Time She Got Away
FallenForBnB chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
oy! came across this story and read it and immediately loved it. so i know it's ben a while since you've posted an update, i was just wondering if you plan on finishing this story because i and i'm sure many others would love to read what happens next. pretty please.
m.isles chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
i love this story.

i hope you update soon as i really wanna know what is going to happen

GL xx
RMM1952 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i love your story, just wondering why there have been no updates. i hope you have not lost interest. i read one of your earlier completed stories and thoroughly enjoyed it and was pleased when i came across this story. as was your prior story this one is very well written. hopefully you will update in the near future.
chocolatefan chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
great chapters! You have to continue 'cause this story is amazing!
Kyizi chapter 10 . 12/5/2007
AH! You can *not* leave it there! What's going on? Meep! I'm absolutely loving this and can't wait for more :)
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
gr.. stop doing that!

you seriously need to continue this story. like now. it's amazing. absolutely gorgeous. i have honestly not enough words to describe it. like with your other bones story, i keep making these noises out loud whenever something fun/horrible/cute/other stuff happens. it's just THAT GOOD.

i'm in love with the way you write and how you portray the characters. and i love the plot twists. and the original characters. and booth's flashbacks. they're so hauntingly real. gorgeous.

i can't wait to read more. preferrably soon!
FauxMaven chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
Came back to look for a new chapter and found out that I had forgotten to review this one. B&B are excellently in character and your original characters do well for themselves as well. Write on.
labsquint chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
I've just discovered this story and let me tell you that it is wonderful to find a well written fic like this. Standout writing and absolutely great characterization! And while it can be hard to keep the interest in a fic up when you have Brennan and Booth separated for the first handful of chapters, you managed that beautifully as well.

I love the flashbacks/nightmares that Booth is having, showing that he really is being affected by being in Kosovo. I'm intrigued by the mystery as well.

Looking forward to seeing more from you!
artigiano chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
I still LOVE the story! It's so good!

Oh, and please update soon!
Meredith44 chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
I somehow missed the author alerts on this, and I'm so happy I happened to stumble across it again. I am intrigued by the story and I like reading the interaction between your Booth and Brennan. I'm eager to read the next installment, whenever it should appear.
Briee chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
What a jerk to send flowers to the person you tried to kill! Update soon!
Alamo Girl chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
Oh, that's just mean. Wonderful B/B interaction here. I loved the flahsback that Booth had, saving Hank. Being in Kosavo is going to bring back more bad memories I'd think. And him trying to protect Brennan!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Update soon!
spacekid77 chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
You ARE the queen of cliffhangers! I've read this entire story today so fortunately, I haven't had to deal with the four-month wait you spoke of... I just hope you stick to your weekly update promise! Excellent story so far, please continue... and thanks for keeping us entertained!

Sonya
a2zmom chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
I'm so glad to see another chapter. Loved Booth's foot in mouth comment about assuming that he dreamed about Brennan because he wasn't getting laid. And boy, was he lucky she didn't understand him! Also loved Brennan's comments about Booth being touchy-feely and her incorrect assumption that he's that way with everyone.
Maxennce chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
nice mate, absolutely poetic. keep up the great work, and really looking forward to seeing just whats going to happen when this guy decides that he wants to try once more to kill the bones doctor.

Cheers