Reviews for The Last Time She Got Away
a911chic chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
Great chapter-hope to read more SOON!
Audrey302 chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! You're such an amazing writer, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Your grasp of the Booth/Brennan dynamic is fantastic.

One small sidenote: I think you meant Booth is a tactile person, not textile. Textile would, indeed, involve fabric, while tactile means touch-oriented.

Looking forward to more!
hipplanet chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
awesome update. keep the new chapters coming!
Queen Isabella chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
Thank you so much for updating! It absolutely made my day! I'm glad to see that you are planning to update more often now too. I think it's great that Brennan is starting to heal, and her reaction to Booth being her husband was great. Did you see tonight's season finale? Oh my gawd! Now I almost want fall to come!
canadianagurl chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
Whooa! Talk about a major life threat to Bren! I can't wait for the next chapter!
mendenbar chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
Oh, lovely! Who could it be? Poor Booth and his flashbacks. O neg, universal donor, me too! Now if someone would only invent a way to be a "fat donor" I could do that too!
ayesha-s chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
thanks for updating, great chapter! can't wait for more!
jerseybones chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
OH YEAH, you posted again. I love this story and you make it all so real, “He didn’t police his brass,” Luke said, holding up a clear plastic bag with two empty rifle cartridges.

Were you a sniper or in the army?
Lorelei of the Sea chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
Erm... Booth was right. textile means fabrics. tactile means that you like physical contact. just a heads up. other then that, I really liked it. great job
beaglelvr93 chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
i really like this story,. and had wondered what had happened to it. love the part about booth saying he was her husband! and how bones didnt' REALLY argue that much, as if she liked the idea. more mroe more!
jenjenpeace92 chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
O nice one!
KristieM chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
Loved it!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
o... next please!
rocks and glass chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
weekly updates eh? that sounds good. nice chapter. i liked thebit about textile, and booths 'been laid' line. can't wait for more!
Opal Tynker chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
I love witty hostpital banter. :) You have such a great handle on their charcters. Absolutely fantastic!
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »