Reviews for The Last Time She Got Away
Queen Isabella chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
I sincerely hope that something as unimportant as schooling doesn't get in the way of you updating soon! ;) I would love to see another chapter in the near future, but as I am graduating soon as well, things do seem to be picking up speed!
Alphie13 chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
I''m so glad that you decided to continue this story.
Frona chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
omg i love it!

don't leave me hanging like this!

POST MORE SON!

~Frona
wolfmyjic chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Oh, please don't forget about this story. I really like it. And can't wait for more.

~W~
Nirate chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Whoo-hoo! Your back, yeah! More soon right? You won't be mean and leave us hanging again, right?
KristieM chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Well, as much as I hate to admit it, not flunking out of school is actually a legitimate excuse for not updating... damnit. So as long as you keep on updating, even if it takes months, I won't google your name, find your address, hunt you down, tie you to a desk chair and tape your fingers to a keyboard. Promise ;)

Seriously though, good luck with your finals and study hard. If your making us wait for the Booth/Bones reunion on account of exams, you'd better do damn well on them!
FauxMaven chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Very glad to see this update; I was wondering, hoping this fine story had not been abandoned.
Serendipity73 chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
this is a great story, please don't leave us hanging to long on whats going to happen next:) great work and keep it up
Elvawen chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Aw. I REALLY loved what he said to her when he was at her bed:

"Listen, I know that ordinarily you’d tear my arm off for even trying to hold your hand but under the circumstances I’m hoping you’ll grant me an exception. You see this really keeps me calm and helps me make sure that you’re still here."

Love, love, LOVE it. Continue soon! :D
rocks and glass chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
i was really surprised when i saw that this had been updated, as it hasn't been in a while, but it is such a brilliant story that it doesn't bother me so much having to wait for more brilliant chapters. that you plan to update regularly after the end of the month is brilliant and i can't wait. exams suck.

brilliant chapter, good to know that she is gonna pul through and to see that the plot is developing in otherplaces too, such as the investigation, rather than just having all of its attention on the injured brennan and the arrival of booth. brilliant story, one of the best. can't wait for more.
Wen1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
aaw , great

but why Booth hadn't told Angela that Bones had been shot? For not making her come ?

carry on !
canadianagurl chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
Thank god! She's awake!

And Welcome back!D
luli27 chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
I really like it. I'd ask you to update soon, but having not updated my own stories in forever, I know what its like. I'll just have to patient I guess.
lovefool911 chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
oh my god! this story is the BEST! i totally love it, please, please, please update soon!
goldpiece chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
You'd better not forget about this story. You have no idea how excited I was to see an update, only to realize I'd somehow missed a few chapters. It was like Christmas three times over. This story is amazing, and I want to see the end of it, so please keep writing. I'll wait as patiently as I can, but you'd better update asap. Okay?

Goldpiece