Reviews for Please, Teacher!
HappyNaruto chapter 1 . 3/20
Going crazy. I /need/ to know what happens. Please update ;-;
Haru chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
UPDATE!
Daphmir57 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I am reallies starting to likes Shika-chan. He's soooo obsevent. I loves him! Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
GaaraYaoiLover chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
It's been SOOOOO LONG since u LAST UPDATED like FIVE YEARS SO PLEASE UPDATE
Nov.Rain chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Haha! I really like it . Plz continue your hard work & thank you very much ;-)
heavens-ninefurys chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Please, UPDAATE!
Whenever you find some time to, of course ...
Kioshinekomata chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Ughhh! If you're gonna end it don't it were we're hanging no cliffies!:'( besides that i like the story. it funny how sasuke was spying on naruto.
Mana-sensei chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
yaaaay Sai's in the next chapter. oh if only i could read it

update soon!
viscomica chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
This is genius, really. A high school AU? That's been done, okay, but a high school AU and a reincarnation fic? That is quite something! You never cease to amaze me, every one of your fanfics are unique and special. I love your writing style. And moreover, I love the way you dare to write about difficult, hard to deal with, situations.
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
*tearful pout* More please- *bursts into tears*
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
MORE!
AN-COMXIII chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Maybe it's because I'm silly sensitive to romance stories (especially when it comes to SasuNaru/KakaIru)...But what you've written has tugged at my heartstrings so painfully that it means that I love what I've read. Many stories of SasuNaru I've read but yours is one of the refreshing and invigorating ones I was lucky to find and indulge. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter! 3
2008catgirl chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
CLIFFHANGER! hey i hope you update this story soon cause it has been forever since it updated and i am addicted to your stories. i really love your story's and this one included. you have an amazing writing style and your stories are really creative and addicting. great job. .
Kurokocchii chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
I love this :( I really wish for you to continue .
SillyOl'Me chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Upload...I wanna know what type of drama will happen when Sai joins the story..